Dad. Nightmares? Yeah.
爸爸。做惡夢了嗎?是的
Yeah, I had a lot of those after Anne took my harness off.
安幫我取下脊甲后,我也做了很多噩夢
How'd you shake them?
你是如何擺脫它們的
I stopped sleeping. Just came back from across the river. Heard what happened.
不再睡覺了。我剛從河對岸回來,聽說了這件事
Oh, it's for the best. Until we know more, until I can figure out what it is that did to...
這樣做是最好的辦法。在我們了解更多以前,在弄清楚是什么東西使我...
Want to know my secret? To make sure they can't control me? Mm-hmm.
想知道我的秘密嗎?為了確保我并未受他們掌控。想
Hate. I hate what they did to me with all my heart and soul.
憎恨。我憎恨他們對我身心所做的一切
I hate that they turned me into a freak.
憎恨他們把我變成了一個怪物
You're not a freak.
你不是怪物
You got to hold on to your hate, dad.
你得記住這份憎恨,爸爸
If you can do that... If you can do that,
如果你能做到...如果你能做到
it doesn't matter what they've done to you, they won't be able to change you inside.
那不論他們對你做了什么,都不會改變你的內在
You're right. Hate is a very powerful emotion. And I hate them, too.
你說得對,憎恨是種力量強大的情緒。我也憎恨他們
But if all you've got left is hate, then they've already changed you.
但如果憎恨是你的唯一情緒,那他們就已經改變了你
It wasn't my hate that kept me going the last couple of months.
在過去幾個月里,使我堅持下去的力量并不是憎恨
It was my love... for you and for Hal and for Matt.
而是愛,是對哈爾,馬特和你的愛
Got to go.
我得走了