You can go see your old man now.
你可以去看你老爸了
I don't want to.
我不想見他
What do you mean you don't want to? Hey, Matt. I don't want to!
你什么意思?馬特。我就是不想
Hey, captain. I heard they pulled a circuit board out of Tom's head. Is that true?
上尉。我聽說他們從他腦袋里取出了塊電路板。是真的嗎
We don't know what it is. Dr. Glass has removed it.
我們還不知道那是什么。格拉斯醫生已經把它取出來了
The scouts should be back any minute, Pope. Report to the c.p. in 10.
偵察兵馬上回來了,珀普。10分鐘后去指揮所報道
You're not taking him across that river with us. That's not gonna happen.
你們不會想帶他一起過河吧。休想
He's unarmed and in restraints. The situation is under control.
他沒武器,而且被綁住了。完全在我們控制下
The hell it is. He could still be wired direct to Skitter central.
說的挺像回事。他很可能直接被迅獵獸中心控制呢
Now, I'm sorry, but you should have put a bullet in the back of his head
我真不想這么說,但你們真應該在他走向那艘飛船的時候
the second he took a step towards that ship.
給他后腦勺來一槍
I want to see Hey! Two guns against one. That's hardly fair.
我想見他。嘿!兩把槍對一把,真不公平
Actually, it's three against one, Pope. Walk softly.
其實是三對一,珀普。慢慢走
Anthony, you're a disappointment.
安東尼,你真令人失望
I thought I was having a positive influence on you.
我還以為我能對你有正面影響呢
There is nothing that I would like better than to truss you up and leave you here.
我真想把你綁起來,然后一走了之
Be thankful that we need you and your band of degenerates... for now. Get out of my sight.
你應該慶幸,至少暫時我們還需要你和那幫混混。快給我滾
Don't kid your yourself, cap.
別自欺欺人了,上尉
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to deal with that human lojack you got in there.
你遲早會解決里面那個人形定位器