Swimming across that river's nothing for Ben.
對于本來說,游泳過河不是問題
It's those spikes.
問題是他背上的釘子
He can run for miles without breaking a sweat.
他跑幾英里,可以連汗都不出
He has ears like a jack rabbit. He can see like a hawk.
他的耳朵比兔子還靈,眼睛比老鷹還好
Comes at quite a price.
但代價不小啊
It's the world we live in, not the world we want.
我們生在這個世界,可這不是我們想要的
I think we've all changed a little bit.
我覺得我們都多少有所改變
Ooh, I know. Weaver told me how you stepped up.
我懂。韋弗告訴我,說你進步很大
Saw it for myself in that meeting. Proud of you, Hal.
我在開會時也見識到了。哈爾,我以你為榮
You know, I'm sorry. We haven't had a chance to catch up since you've been gone,
其實我很抱歉。自從你離開,我們還沒好好聊過
but maybe when we get across this river, we can have a... family dinner.
也許等我們過了河,我們可以來個...家庭聚餐
Yeah, maybe. Hey. I got to ask a favor of you, and it's important. Sure. Anything.
是啊,也許吧,對了。我得找你幫個忙,這事很重要。沒問題。
While the aliens had me, I - There's big chunks of time that I can't remember.
當外星人俘虜我時,我有好一陣子是沒有記憶的
I think they may have done something to my mind. Like what?
我覺得它們可能對我的大腦動了手腳。什么手腳
I don't know. But I need you to promise me something.
我也不知道。但我需要你向我保證
A- anything. Just keep your eye on me.
啥事都行。好好盯著我
If I do anything strange, if I do anything that would endanger the lives of our people
如果我做了任何怪事,如果我做了任何危及他人生命的事
Okay, but, dad. You're not -
好的,但老爸,你不會的
Yeah, but if I do, I want you to stop me.
沒錯,但萬一我做了,請你阻止我
Stop you? How? By any means necessary.
阻止你,怎么阻止?用盡一切必要手段
You know, you've been through a lot of crazy stuff, dad.
你經歷了很多瘋狂的事情,爸爸
Let's go talk to Anne, all right? We'll go see Weaver.
我們去跟安談談,好嗎。再去見韋弗
No, no. I already talked to them. Now I'm talking to you.
不,不,我已經跟他們談過了。我現在只想跟你談
And I'm not asking! You got to do this!
我不是在求你,你必須這么做
I don't want to hurt anybody, Hal, least of all you or Ben or Matt.
我不想傷害任何人,哈爾,至少不傷害本,馬特和你
I'm afraid, Hal. I'm sc- Dad? Dad, are you okay? Dad!
我很害怕,哈爾,我...爸爸?爸爸,你還好嗎,爸爸
Dr. Glass, come quick! Something's happened to my dad!
格拉斯醫生,快來看看。我爸爸有點不對勁
Dad, I'm right here! Dad, can you hear me?!
爸爸,我在這。爸爸,你能聽見我說話嗎