Leonard, you have to do something about Penny.
蘭納德你得想辦法搞定佩妮。
She is interfering with my sleep, she's interfering with my work, and if I had another significant aspect of my life, I'm sure she'd be interfering with that, too.
她打擾我睡覺打擾我工作。如果我生活中還有其他重要的方面,我肯定她也會來插上一腳。
Why should I do something? You're the one who introduced her to online gaming.
干嘛要我搞定?誰叫你介紹她玩網游的。
Yes, but you're the one who said hello to her when she moved in.
沒錯,但她搬來時是你跟她打招呼的。
If you'd simply restrained yourself, none of this would be happening.
如果你當時能克制住自己,現在根本不會出現這種狀況。
Why don't you just tell her to leave you alone?
你干嘛不告訴她別煩你?
I did, I told her, I texted her, I sent out a very emphatic twitter.
我跟她說了,短信也發了,Twitter的即使留言也態度強硬,
I even changed my Facebook status to Sheldon Cooper wishes Penny would leave him alone. I don't know what else to do.
我甚至把我的Facebook狀態改為:謝爾頓·庫泊希望佩妮別來煩他,我還能怎么辦啊!
Well, what am I supposed to do?
那么我能做什么?
I don't know, but if you don't figure something out, I warn you, I shall become very difficult to live with.
我不知道,但是如果你不把事情擺平,我警告你,我會變得很難相處。
You mean up until now we've been experiencing the happy, fun time Sheldon?
你是指,到目前為止你一直是開心快樂的謝爾頓?
Yes. I'll go talk to her.
是的。那我去跟她談談。
No, Fritz, I need you on my flank. No, I don't know German. Flankenzei, flankenzei.
不菲茨站到我側面去。不我不懂德語,側面,側面!
Hey, Penny. Busy. Yeah, I see that. Shouldn't you be at work? I don't work on Mondays. It's Thursday.
嘿佩妮。忙著呢。嗯看出來了,你不用上班嗎?我周一不上班。今天是星期四。
Listen, Penny...Queen Penelope, AFK. What...
聽著佩妮...佩妮魯普女王暫停一下。干嘛...
Okay, uh... here's the thing.
好吧呃... 是這樣的,
Sometimes people, good people, yeah, they start playing these games and they find themselves through no fault of their own you know, kind of... addicted.
人們有時,我是說好人,他們開始玩網游后發現自己...這并不是他們的錯... 你知道的,有點...沉迷于游戲。
Yeah, get to the point. I'm about to level up here.
嗯說重點,我快要升級了。
It's just if a person doesn't have a sense of achievement in their real life, it's easy to lose themselves in a virtual world where they can get a false sense of accomplishment.
如果人在現實生活中沒有成就感,他們會很容易迷失在虛擬世界里,因為在那里他們可以得到并不真實的成就感。
Yeah, jabber, jabber, jabber. Okay, boys, Queen Penelope's back online.
是啊唧唧喳喳唧唧。好了伙計們,佩妮魯普女王回來了。
Penny, you've got...Cheetos in your hair. Thanks.
佩妮你...你頭發里有塊奇多。噢謝謝。
Hey, Penny, it's me again, Leonard. Leonard, I said not now.
嘿佩妮又是我蘭納德。蘭納德我說了現在不行。
I know, I'm just a little concerned about you. I said not now! Okay, maybe later.
我知道,我只是有點擔心你。說了現在不行!好吧遲點再說。
Hey, guys. Hey, what's with him?
嘿伙計們。嘿。他怎么了?
Penny's been keeping him up at night.
佩妮一晚上沒讓他睡好。
Me, too. But probably in a different way.
我也是。我估計是兩碼事吧。
She's gotten really hooked on Age of Conan. She's playing nonstop.
她真的迷上了“科南時代”沒日沒夜的玩。
Ah, yes, online gaming addiction. There's nothing worse than having that multiplayer monkey on your back.
啊是的,沉迷網游。沒什么比多玩家追在后面更糟糕了。
Sheldon, wake up! Danger! Danger! Afternoon, men. Sheldon.
謝爾頓醒醒!危險! 危險!下午好男人們。謝爾頓。
Oh, yeah? Well, your attempt at juvenilizing me by excluding me from the set of adult males, just... Oh, I'm too tired to do this.
噢什么? 你故意把我排除在男人們之外意在把我兒童化,只是...噢我沒精力跟你斗嘴。
That's right, I heard you've been pulling all nighters with Middle Earth Barbie.
很好,聽說你每晚都和中東版芭比娃娃消磨時光。
She comes into my room. No one's supposed to be in my room.
她進入我的臥室,沒人能進我的臥室。
I would postulate that she's escaping into the online world to compensate for her sexual frustration.
我覺得她只是逃到網絡以彌補她的性挫折。
I do that, too. But probably in a different way.
我也這么干。啊,估計又是兩碼事兒。
That's not what she's doing, Leslie. She's just trying to shore up her selfesteem. It has nothing to do with sex.
不是這么回事萊斯莉,她只是想增強下自尊心,和性無關。
Everything has to do with sex. Mm, testify.
任何事都和性有關。嗯嗯我同意。
I'm not touching that. Leslie, you are way off base here.
我碰也不想碰那玩意。萊斯莉你扯得太遠了。
Hang on, Leonard. While I have no respect for Leslie as a scientist or a human being, for that matter,
等等蘭納德。雖然我對于作為科學家或者人類的萊斯莉不懷有絲毫敬意,
we have to concede her undeniable expertise in the interrelated fields of promiscuity and general sluttiness.
我們必須承認她在濫交和淫亂這些相關領域的成績是有目共睹的。
Thank you. My point is that Tinker bell just needs to get her some.
謝了。我是說那個小叮當只是需要一點慰籍。
Some what? Oh, yes, some sexual intercourse. I'll take the bullet.
那什么?哦對了,來些兩性的交流。我愿意主動獻身。
Excuse me, this whole idea is insane. Enough debate, I'm going to take action.
行行好,這主意根本糟透了。討論結束,我得開始行動了。
Excuse me. Are you currently involved in a sexual relationship?
打擾。請問你目前正處于一段兩性關系中么?
No. Would you like to be? Sure, why not?
沒有。你想么?好啊,何樂不為呢?
Sheldon... Puhpuhpuh. Can I have your phone number?
謝爾頓... 別別別。能給我你的電話號碼么?
There. Problem solved. Dumbass.
怎么樣? 問題解決了。大傻冒兒。
Okay, I'm at the gate to the Treasury of the Ancients. I'm going in. Stay close to the wall. Avoid the mummies.
好了我在遠古金庫的大門這里,我進來了離墻近一點,避開木乃伊。
Got it. I must say you're playing very well for a woman of 23. Twenty two. Right, 22.
明白。我不得不說對于一個23歲的女人來說你玩得實在是不錯啊。22。好,22。
Oh, here come the mummies. Which spell do I use, the hateful strike or the frenzy stance?
有木乃伊來了。我該用什么咒語? 仇恨打擊還是狂暴戰士態勢?
What happened to the rest of your group? I dumped them, they're a bunch of wussies.
你剩下的隊員都怎么了?我甩了他們,一群軟蛋。
Frenzy stance. Frenzy, frenzy, frenzy, frenzy, frenzy.
狂暴戰士態勢。狂暴狂暴狂暴狂暴。
So, listen, would you describe your ideal vacation as a wild adventure to unknown lands or staying at home curled up with a good book?
聽著,你怎么描述你的理想職業? 是對未知之地的狂野冒險還是窩在家里讀一本好書?
What? These are market research questions. I'm filling out the online registration for your game.
什么?這都是市場調研的問題。我在填你的游戲在線注冊呢。
Oh, okay, wild adventure. Oh, frenzy stance isn't working. Die, you undead mummy, die!
哦好的,狂野冒險。噢狂暴戰士態勢不管用啊。去死吧你個老不死的木乃伊,死吧!
Drink a healing potion. Thank you. You're welcome.
喝一瓶治愈藥水。謝謝。不用。
Anyhow, on a scale of one to five, with one being always initiated by him and five being always initiated by you.
看這個,共分為五個等級。一級是別人主動,五級是你主動。
How do you prefer your sexual encounters to begin?
你更希望你的艷遇是以怎樣開始?
That's on the registration?
這也在注冊項里?
Oh, yes, it's quite extensive. But if we complete it, you get a free expansion pack. 75 additional quests.
恩對的,范圍很廣的。但是如果我們完成了,你會得到個免費的擴展包和75個其他任務。
Ooh, awesome, okay, I totally like to initiate. I'm a big ol' five.
贊!好吧,我喜歡主動哇,我絕對是大佬五那型的。
Good to know. Big ol' five.
很好,絕對是大佬五。
Hello. Leonard, this is Tom.
你好。蘭納德這是湯姆。
Hi, Tom. Sheldon... (Didn't) I explain to you about your little mistake in the cafeteria?
你好湯姆。謝爾頓...你在食堂里搞得那個小誤解,我沒跟你解釋清楚么?
Yes, you were very clear. As was everyone else at the table.
你講的很清楚了。那桌上每個人都清楚得很。
Tom, however, has been chosen by science as a suitable mate for Penny.
但是湯姆是經過科學選擇出的佩妮最合適的伴侶。
Chosen by science? Well, what passes for science on dating sites.
科學選擇出的?反正就是交友網站上的科學唄。
They claim to use heuristic algorithms, but it may well be hokum.
他們聲稱使用了啟發式精簡算法,但估計也是瞎胡扯。
You got Penny to sign up for online dating? No, of course not. See, I used trickery and deceit. This is bad.
你讓佩妮注冊了網上交友?不,當然不是,我只是用了些小小的手段和伎倆。太糟了。
Tom is a paramedic with the fire department, but he's going to med school at night.
湯姆是消防署的護理人員,但是他正在醫學院上夜校。
He likes the outdoors and, uh, strong women who initiate sex. Really, really bad.
他喜歡戶外呃... 還有強壯的充滿性趣女人。真的太糟了。
I'm surprised you struck out with Penny. Apparently, she's a big ol' five.
我很震驚你居然沒搞定佩妮,很顯然她絕對是大佬五。
Sheldon, what do you want?
謝爾頓你想怎樣?
Oh, good, you got my note. Penny, I'd like you to meet Tom. Penny, this is Tom. Tom, may I present Penny.
哦好嘞,你看到我留言了,佩妮來認識下湯姆。佩妮這是湯姆。湯姆來認識下佩妮。
Hi, Penny. Yeah, hey. Listen...as long as I'm here, I'm on a quest with a bunch of newbs.
嗨佩妮。嗨。聽著...既然我都來了,我正領著一群小白打任務呢。
They don't know what they're doing. We've got one assassin, three spell casters and no tank.
他們根本不知道自己在干什么。我們有一個刺客三個魔法師部隊沒有坦克。
Can we talk about this later? No, no, no, no. I need you now. Wouldn't you prefer to socialize with Tom, who is a sexually passive outdoorsman?
能過會兒再談這個不? 不不不,現在就得和你說。難道你不愿意和湯姆社交一下么? 他是個戶外男孩哦,不大主動的說。
Whatever. I'll figure it out myself. Bye, Penny.
我管你。我自己琢磨去了。再見佩妮。
I'm sorry, dude, she didn't look anything like her picture. They never do.
哥們抱歉,她可和照片上的完全兩人。一向如此。
Hello, fair Penny. Who are you?
你好美貌的佩妮。你誰啊?
It is I, Sir Howard of Wolowitz.
是我啊,霍華德·沃勒威茨先生。
Can I interest you in an afternoon of spirited questing followed by a flagon of ale at Yon Virtual Tavern?
我能邀請您去那邊的虛擬酒館喝上一壺麥芽酒在精神世界中暢游消磨下午時光嗎?
Yeah, sure, why not? Oh, my God, I need help.
恩好吧,沒什么不好的。哦糟了,這下真需要人幫助了。