Fellow warriors, This is Sheldor the conqueror.
戰士兄弟們,我是征服者謝耳朵。
We are about to enter axidu's fortress. Now, this is a long run, so let's do another bladder check.
我們將要向堡壘出發。今天我們將長時間作戰,再次檢查下膀胱是否排空。
All right, Barry, we'll wait for you again, but you really should see a doctor.
好吧貝瑞我們再等你會兒,但你真的需要去看醫生了。
Sheldor is AFK. Penny, are you experiencing some sort of difficulty?
謝耳朵暫停一下。(AFK)佩妮你遇到什么難題了嗎?
Yes. I can't get my stupid door open.
對,我打不開這該死的門了。
You appear to have put your car key in the door lockare you aware of that? Yeah. All right, then.
顯然你插的是車鑰匙,你意識到了嗎?對。好吧。
Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it!
該死該死該死該死該死!
Would it be possible for you to do this a little more quietly?
你可以小聲點弄嗎?
I can't get the damn key out.
這個該死的鑰匙拔不出來了。
Well, it's not surprising that Baldwin lock on your door uses traditional edgemounted cylinders, whereas the key for your Volkswagen uses a center cylinder system. Thank you, Sheldon.
那是自然不能了,你門鎖上用的是傳統的邊緣鎖柱,而你的大眾車鑰匙是開中央鎖柱的系統的。謝謝講解謝爾頓。
You're welcome. Point of inquiry: why did you put your car key in the door lock?
不用謝。關鍵問題是:為什么你把車鑰匙放門鎖里?
Why? I'll tell you why because today I had an audition, it took me two hours to get there,
原因? 我告訴你吧因為今天我去試鏡花了兩個小時才趕到,
I waited an hour for my turn, and before I could even start, they told me I looked too Midwest for the part.
又花了一個小時才輪到我,還沒開始演他們就說我對于角色太中西部化了。
Too Midwest what the hell does that even mean?
太中西部化到底什么意思?
Well, the American Midwest was mostly settled by Scandinavian and Germanic people.
美國中西部的大部分居民都是斯坎迪納維亞人和日耳曼人后裔。
They have a characteristic facial bone structure... I know what it means, Sheldon!
他們的面部骨骼結構特征明顯... 不需要你解釋謝爾頓!
God! You know, I have been in L. A. for almost two years now, and I haven't gotten a single acting job.
天! 我到洛杉磯都快兩年了,我沒有找到一份專職的演出工作,
I've accomplished nothing, haven't gotten a raise at work, haven't even had sex in six months, and just now, when I was walking up those stairs, a fly flew in my mouth and I ate it!
我一事無成,沒有升職6個月沒有做愛了,而我剛上樓梯時一只蒼蠅飛進我的嘴里被我吞了!
Well, actually, insects are a dietary staple in many cultures. They're almost pure protein. Oh, son of a bitch!
其實在很多文化里昆蟲是主食,幾乎全是蛋白質。他奶奶的!
I believe the condensation on your frozen foods weakened the structural integrity of the bag.
我想是你的冷凍食物上的水珠破壞了袋子的結構完整,
But returning to your key conundrum, perhaps you should call a locksmith and have him open the door for you.
還是說你的鑰匙難題,或許你可以找個開鎖匠人來。
I did. He said he'll get here when he gets here.
我叫了,他說到時候他就會到了。
And you're frustrated because he phrased his reply in the form of a meaningless tautology?
你因他無意義的重復措辭而沮喪?
No! I am frustrated because I am a failure at everything and my breath smells like fly. There, there.
沒有!我沮喪是因為我是很廢材,而且我嘴巴里一股蒼蠅味。好了好了。
Would you prefer to wait in our apartment?
你想在我們那邊等會嗎?
No, Sheldon, I'd rather sit on this freezingcold floor sobbing like a threeyearold.
不謝爾頓,我更想坐在冰冷的樓板上嗚嗚的像個三歲女孩。
All right, then. For god's sake.
好,回頭見。受不了了我。
Just when I think I've gotten the hang of sarcasm.
我還以為自己找到諷刺的訣竅了。
Make yourself comfortable. Not there.
你自便。那兒不能坐。
Sheldor is back online. Sheldor? The Conqueror. What are you doing?
謝耳朵回到線上。謝耳朵?征服者。你在干什么?
AFK. I'm playing Age of Conan, an online multiplayer game set in the universe of Robert E.Howard's Conan the Barbarian.
暫停一下 (AFK)。我在玩科南時代,多人網絡游戲。背景是羅伯特·E·霍華德的科南荒蠻時代。
Sheldor back online. What's "AFK"? AFK. Away From Keyboard. Oh, I see.
謝耳朵上線了。"AFK"啥意思?暫停一下 (AFK)暫時離開鍵盤。明白了。
What does that stand for? Oh, I see.
代表什么意思?我明白了
Yes, but what does it stand for?
聽清了,但是它是什么的簡稱呢?
Now, just click on the enchanted boots to put them on.
點那個魔法鞋子穿上它們。
Mm, I don't know. Can I see them in another color?
不知道誒,可以換其他顏色嗎?
Just click on them. Yeah, congratulations. You are now a level three warrior.
快點就是了。恭喜,你是一個三級的戰士了。
What's going on? Leonard, guess what? I'm a levelthree warrior.
在干嘛?蘭納德你猜怎么著? 我是三級戰士了。
Great. Do you know there are groceries outside of your apartment? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
很好,你知道你公寓外面掉了一堆東西嗎?知道知道。
I only bring it up because your ice cream's melting and it's starting to attract wildlife.
我把吃的撿起來了,因為冰激淋化了都招來了野貓。
Uhhuh, yeah. Do I stay in the jungle or go towards the beach? It doesn't matter right now; you're looking for treasure.
知道了,我呆在叢林還是去海灘?無所謂,現在你要去找財寶。
Wait, wait, where are you going? No, no. You're okay. If you run into crocodiles, just kick them with your boots.
別別,你去哪兒?沒事你可以的。要是走進鱷魚堆里用鞋子踢它們就是。
You want to catch me up?
跟我說說咋回事兒?
Well, let's see, uh, she attempted to open her apartment with her car key because her face is overly Midwestern, um... she hasn't had sex in six months... and she ate a fly.
我想想,她努力用車鑰匙開房門,因為她的臉過于中西部了...她有6個月沒做愛了...還有她吃了只蒼蠅。
Aha. Seriously? Six months?
哦。真的? 6個月?
Oh, my God! A treasure chest! I'm rich!
噢天哪! 找到寶藏了! 我發達了!!
Level three, and she thinks she's rich. What a newb.
才3級她就覺得自己發了。好白的新手呀。
Okay... we're all set. Let her rip.
好了...準備完畢。放手來吧。
Check it out it's just corn starch and water.
你看,只用玉米淀粉和水就能這么high。
They make up a nonNewtonian fluid, which is liquid, but solid under the percussive action of the speaker.
它們組成了非牛頓流體,是種液體,但在喇叭的沖擊作用下成了固體。
That's what makes it get all funky.
所以才會這么特別這么帥。
Yeah. Okay. Uh, listen, I need to talk to Sheldon.
呵呵好吧。呃聽著,我要和謝爾頓說話。
No, that's what she said Sheldon.
不是吧,她說的是謝爾頓。
Okay, I'm in the game, and I've been exploring the island of Tortage, but I can't figure out how to get past the Guard Captain.
那個我在玩游戲,一直在托提吉島探險,但我過不了守衛長這一關。
Do you have the Enchanted Sword? No, no, I have a bronze dagger.
你有魔法寶劍嗎?沒有,我有青銅短劍。
You can't slay the Guard Captain with a bronze dagger. My Lord, it's like the car key in your apartment door all over again.
用青銅短劍殺不死守衛長的。老天,這等于又一次用車鑰匙開公寓門。
All right, how do I get the sword? Well, have you been to the Temple of Mishra?
好吧,怎樣才能拿到寶劍?那么你去過彌薩神殿嗎?
Is that the place on the hill with the weird priest in front of it? No, no, no, it's... Oh, for God's sakes, give me.
是山上那個門前站了個怪牧師的地方?不不不,是... 噢老天呀,給我吧。
Thank youI really appreciate this. You're gonna have to learn to do these things for yourself, Penny.
謝謝,真的非常感激。你得自己學會玩佩妮。
Don't patronize mejust get the sword! What the frack?
少跟我說道,快去搞到寶劍!搞什么飛機?
Beats me. They were playing all last night, too.
鬼才知道,他們昨天玩了一晚上。
It's like some kind of weird comic book crossover.
感覺是奇趣漫畫互相穿越。
Like if Hulk were dating Peppermint Patty.
像綠巨人和薄荷帕蒂約會。
I always thought Peppermint Patty was a lesbian.
我一直以為薄荷帕蒂是同性戀。
No, that's Marcie. Peppermint Patty's just athletic.
不,瑪茜才是 。薄荷帕蒂只是比較運動型而已。
There you go one Enchanted Sword. All right, give me, give me, give me. I want to kill the Guard Captain.
有了,魔法寶劍。好吧,給我給我給我,我要殺死那個守衛長。
That girl needs to get a life.
那女人得有點現實生活吧。
Sheldon? Sheldon... Danger! Danger!
謝爾頓?謝爾頓...危險!危險!
No danger it's just me, Penny. Listen, I got to level 25 and reached Purple Lotus Swamp, right?
沒危險,是我佩妮。聽著,我練到了25級,到了紫蓮花沼澤對吧?
You're in my bedroom.
你咋在我的臥室里?
Leonard gave me an emergency key.
蘭納德給了我把緊急備用鑰匙。
People can't be in my bedroom.
外人不能進我的臥室。
Well, can we go talk in the living room?
那么我們能去客廳談嗎?
I'm not wearing pajama bottoms.
我沒有穿睡褲。
Why not? I spilled grape juice.
為什么不穿?我打翻了葡萄汁灑到褲子上了。
Well, wear different pajamas.
那么穿另外的睡褲嘛。
I can't wear different pajamasthese are my Monday pajamas. Penny, people cannot be in my bedroom.
我不能穿另外的睡褲,這套就是周一穿的。佩妮外人不能進我的臥室。
Okay, fine, just tell me, is it too soon to join a quest to the Black Castle?
好吧隨便怎樣,只要告訴我現在加入黑城堡探險之旅會不會太早?
You were invited on a quest to the Black Castle?
你被邀請加入黑城堡探險之旅?
Yeah, yeah. By some guys in Budapest. I'm just not sure it's the right move for my character.
嗯是的,好像是布達佩斯的玩家。我不知道這一步是否正確,對我的角色而言。
Of course it's not you're only a level 25. These Hungarians, they're just using you for dragon fodder.
當然不正確,你才25級。那些匈牙利人只是拿你來做誘餌,喂龍的。
Really? Boy, you'd think you could trust a horde of Hungarian barbarians.
真的?天哪,還以為一群匈牙利野蠻人值得信任。
Please, Penny, enough. I have to sleep.
求你了佩妮,夠了,我需要睡眠。
Okay, well, you were great. Thanks.
好的你太棒了! 謝謝。
Hey, Leonard. Listen, don't go in Sheldon's roomhe's not wearing bottoms.
嘿蘭納德聽著,別進謝爾頓的房間,他沒穿睡褲。
Sheldon, you want to catch me up again?
謝爾頓,跟我說說咋回事兒?!
People, I am very busy today.
各位我今天很忙。
I realize that, Dr. Gablehauser, but it is your job, as head of the department, to mediate all interdepartmental disputes.
我知道博士,但這是你的工作,主持整個部門,協調所有內部矛盾。
University Policy Manual, Chapter Four, Subsection Two: Mediation of Interdepartmental Disputes.
本大學規章制度第四章第2部分,調節內部矛盾。
Fine. Dr. Winkle, what colorful name did you call Dr. Cooper this time?
好吧,溫柯博士,這次你又給庫泊博士取了什么綽號?
Dr. DumbAss. Dr. Cooper, Dr. Winkle apologizes. No, I don't. No, she doesn't. Here's the problem.
傻冒博士。庫泊博士,溫柯博士會道歉的。不我不要。不她沒有。這是個問題。
I was clearly signed up to use the mainframe in Buckman 204, and Dr. Winkle just wantonly ripped the signup sheet off the wall.
我明明登記了使用克曼實驗室204的主機,溫柯博士卻肆意撕掉墻上的報名單。
It wasn't even an official sign up sheet. He printed it himself, and he put his name down on every slot for the next six months.
根本不是正規的報名單。他自己打印的表格,而且接下來的六個月都填了他的名字。
If it is a crime to ensure that the university's resources are not being squandered chasing subatomic wild geese, then I plead guilty.
如果說保證學校的資源不被浪費去研究什么亞原子野鵝也有罪的話,那么我認罪。
Oh, Penny! Do you need to get that, Dr. Cooper? God, no.
噢佩妮!你要接電話嗎庫泊博士?鬼才接。
Well, don't turn it off, you might miss your call from the Nobel committee letting you know you've been nominated as DumbAss Laureate of the Year.
別關機,小心錯過諾貝爾委員會通知你被提名為“年度最佳傻冒”。
Oh, yeah? Well...you wouldn't even be nominated.
噢是嗎? 那么...你連提名都撈不到呢。
Dr. Gablehauser, I have a series of important calculations and simulations to run.
蓋革豪斯博士,我有一系列重要的計算和模擬要運行,
All she's doing is reducing irrelevant data and making a mock...
她整天就知道胡亂推斷無關數據外加對我冷嘲熱諷。
Excuse me. Gablehauser. It's for you.
抱歉。蓋革豪斯。 找你的。
Hello? Penny, this is not a good time.
喂?佩妮現在不是時候。
No, I told you, you're not prepared for the Sanctum of Burning Souls.
不,我告訴過你,你還不能進入火靈魂的密室。
You need to be in a group of at least five for that quest and one should be a level 35 healer.
你們必須組成至少5人的小組,而且其中要有個35級的藥師。
Penny, I can't log on and help you. We'll talk when I get home.
佩妮我現在不能登錄幫你打。等我回家后再說。
I'm not getting the computing time, am I? Dumbass.
我沒有沉迷網游對嗎?傻冒。