Hi. Hi. Is Teddy here? Actually, she's not home yet. Come on in. Thanks.
嗨。嗨。泰迪在嗎?其實,她還沒回來呢。請進吧。謝謝。
Oh, I liked your song yesterday.
噢,我很喜歡你們昨天的歌。
Oh! Oh, thanks. Yeah, I like it too. No, I mean I liked your song too.
噢!噢,謝謝。是啊,我也喜歡。不是,我是說我也喜歡你們的歌。
Well, I...I didn't really hear it, but I like...your hair.
其實,我...我沒怎么聽到,但我喜歡...你的秀發。
Thanks. I like your hair too. It must be nice for your girlfriend to have a boyfriend who has such great hair.
謝謝。我也喜歡你的秀發。能有一頭像你這么好的秀發的男友你的女友一定很幸運。
I don't have a girlfriend. Oh, that's too bad. Yeah.
我沒有女友。噢,太悲劇了。是啊。
But, umm...If you want to tell your boyfriend that I don't have a girlfriend, I'm cool with that.
但是,呃...如果你告訴你的男友我沒有女友的話,我也不會介意的。
I don't have a boyfriend. Bummer.
我沒有男友。慘劇啊。
Sorry I'm late. Oh, no problem. P.J.'s been keeping me company.
抱歉我遲到了。噢,沒事的。PJ陪著我呢。
Sorry about that too. All right. Come on, let's rehearse.
同樣對那抱歉。好了。來吧,排練去。
Hey, don't bother us.
嘿,別打擾我們。
Yeah, don't bother us.
沒錯,別打擾我們。
Dad, this is Gabe's dad.
老爸,這是蓋比的爸爸。
Hey, I'm Bob. Nice to meet you. I'm Bruce.
嘿,我叫鮑伯。幸會。我叫布魯斯。
Wow, this is...This is quite the room you've got here. Yeah.
哇,這真是...你這房間還真不賴。是啊。
Oh man! Star squadron? Yeah yeah, I've got kind of a thing for old arcade games.
噢,天??!星球中隊?沒錯,沒錯,我有些迷戀老式的電子游戲。
Wow. You know, if I had a trayful of tacos and a root beer, this would be like High School all over again.
哇。知道嗎,如果再來一大盤玉米餅和一杯根汁汽水,那就完全像重返高中歲月了。
Albert, can I get a trayful of tacos and some root beer? Thanks.
艾伯特,能弄上來點一大盤玉米餅和一杯根汁汽水嗎?謝了。
You're kidding, right? I never kid about tacos, Bob.
你和我開玩笑呢吧?我從來不開玉米餅的玩笑,鮑伯。
I was just about to watch the game. You wanna join me?
我剛才正想看比賽呢。想一起看嗎?