Okay. Shall we? Shall we what? Rehearse the song.
好了。可以了嗎?什么可以了嗎?排練歌曲。
Oh! Right. Yeah. Duh! What else would we do? Air head!
噢!想起來了。好了。噠!我們還能做什么呢?我腦抽了!
Shall we? Shall we what?
可以了嗎?什么可以了嗎?
Oh! One, two, one, two, three.
噢!一,二,一,二,三。
I've been holding on
我會靜靜等待
Till I see your face
直到看見你的臉龐
Been there and gone
來去更迭
And I own my mistakes
全是我的錯
Time stands still...
時間靜止...
I like girls who are hot hot hot
我愛的女孩要辣 辣 辣
Better than girls who are not not not...
和不辣的女孩說拜 拜 拜...
Excuse me! Excuse me! Guys, we are trying to rehearse!
停一下!停一下!你們倆,我們正準備排練呢!
So are we. Hi. Hi. I'm...I'm P.J. I'm Skyler. I'm Emmett.
我們也是。嗨 嗨。我是...我是PJ。我是斯凱勒。我是埃米特。
Maybe you guys should go rehearse somewhere else?
也許你們倆應該去別處排練去?
Or we could. Skyler dear, a word.
或者咱們去別處。親愛的斯凱勒,借一步說話。
See, we were here first, so if anyone's leaving, it's them. Now you have to back me up on this, okay? Got it. Okay.
聽著,咱們先來的,如果非要有人離開的話,那就是他們。現在你要全力支持我,明白嗎?明白。好的。
We were here first. Yeah!
我們先來的。沒錯!
And we're not leaving. Yeah!
我們是不會走的。沒錯!
We're not leaving either. Yeah!
我們也不走。沒錯!
Okay, only after I say stuff. Got it.
好了,你需要呼應的是我。明白。
Skyler, let's go. We have a contest to win. Yeah, well, so do we.
斯凱勒,咱們走。咱們去把比賽贏下來。沒錯,我們也是。
I wanna know what you dream
我想知道你的夢想
I wanna know what you wish...
我想知道你的愿望...
I like girls who are hot hot hot
我愛的女孩要辣 辣 辣
Better than girls who are not not not
和不辣的女孩說拜 拜 拜
I wanna know if you care!
我想知道你是否關心!
Three, two, one. Hello, Mrs. Dabney.
三,二,一。您好,達布尼太太。