Hey, honey. Hi. What you got there?
嘿。親愛的。嗨。你拿的什么東西?
Oh, it's a wonderful painting by an upandcoming artist named, huh, Amy Duncan.
噢,一位明日之星畫的一幅美畫,正是鄙人,艾米·鄧肯。
That's right. Hey, you had your first art class tonight, how'd that go?
說得好。嘿,你的第一節藝術課不是在今晚嗎,學得怎么樣啊?
I don't know, you tell me. Babam.
不好說。還是你來告訴我吧。震世之作。
What is it? It's obvious.
畫的什么東西?再明顯不過了。
Oh! Oh, I know. It's three eggs in a nest.
噢!我知道了。是一個鳥巢里放了三個雞蛋。
No, wait. No, it's a baked potato with three pats of butter.
不對,不對。是一塊烤白薯和三塊黃油。
Dad, you see that in every painting.
老爸,你看什么畫都說那個。
Oh, I think it's baby chicks eating out of a football.
噢,我覺著像雛雞們在啃足球。
Lemons, okay? It's a bowl of lemons. Oh.
是檸檬,好不?我畫的是一碗檸檬。噢。
You people have no appreciation for art. Oh, come on, honey. Honey.
你們這幫人就不會欣賞藝術。噢,別生氣啊,親愛的。親愛的。
What? Come on, you know what they say, if life gives you a bowl of lemons, that's not very well painted, then you should make...make dinner? Good save, dad.
干嗎?別生氣,古話說得好,如果生活給了你一碗檸檬,而你畫得不是很好,那么你應該做......做晚飯?說得真好啊,老爸。
Hey, guys. What are you doing here? Did you come to see me sign up for the battle of the bands?
嘿,哥倆好啊。你怎么來了?你是來看我報名參加樂隊比賽的嗎?
Or maybe Teddy bear is here to see me.
也許泰迪妹子是來看我的。
Okay, so the topic is "insane reasons why Teddy's at the mall." No no no, I'm here to sign up for battle of the bands.
是嗎,難道比賽的主題就是“泰迪現身商場的幾大瘋狂猜想”嗎?算了,不扯了,我來這里也是為了參加比賽的。
You have a band? Yes, I do. My friend Skyler and I have been working on some music.
你有樂隊嗎?有的。我的朋友斯凱勒和我玩過一段時間音樂。
Oh no...Spencer. Man, if he's in this thing, we are toast. He's a complete package with the singing, the dancing and the sparkly smiling.
噢,不會吧...是斯賓塞。老兄,如果他也來參加,那我們就輸定了。說的沒錯,他在唱歌,跳舞,微笑上均天賦異稟。
Excuse me. Hey, guys. Hey. Mmhmm.
對不起。嘿,大家好嗎。嘿。還不錯。
So you're...you're...you have a band now? No, I'm gonna perform alone. Huh.
看來現在你有...你有...你有樂隊了?沒有,我準備一個人來表演。是嗎。
Because this is battle of the bands and I'm pretty sure the word "band" implies group, I.E. , more than one.
但這是樂隊比賽,而且我很確定“樂隊”這個詞暗指是一個團體,換而言之,要一人以上。
I mean, I could be wrong, but I don't...don't think so.
我是說,可能是我錯了但是我...不這么認為。