Actually, I called and they said I could perform alone...something about drawing a bigger crowd.
其實,我打電話問過,他們說我可以一個人表演...表演一些引人注目的節目。
No, I don't know. I should get back in line, so good luck.
不清楚。我還是回去排隊吧,祝你們好運。
You know something? His teeth were not that sparkly.
你發現了嗎?他的牙并不是那么閃亮嘛。
That's just what I was thinking. Dude, we're gonna win this thing because we are so insane. We're so insane. Fist bump. Up top. Fist...fist bump. Up top. Up top. Fist bump.
我早就發現了。老兄,我們會勝利的,因為我們是如此的給力。我們最給力了。碰下拳。擊下掌。碰,碰拳。擊掌。擊掌。碰拳。
Okay, stop stop stop. We've done this before. Oh, wait.
好了,先停下,先停下。我們之前有做過啊。噢,等下。
Hey. Hey. What you got there?
嘿。嘿。手里拿的什么東西?
A brand new my tab. My best friend Lucas gave it to me.
全新的平板電腦。我的好朋友盧卡斯給我的。
Lucas? Never heard of him. How long have you guys been best friends?
盧卡斯?沒聽過啊。你倆是好朋友多久了?
Since 3:00 today when he gave me this my tab.
自從今天三點他給我平板電腦后。
Sounds like he's trying to buy your friendship. Well, it worked.
感覺像他在用金錢買你的友誼。是嗎,那他得逞了。
Well, it's too expensive a gift. You're gonna have to give it back. What? Why?
好了,這個禮物太昂貴了。你還是快去還給他了吧。什么?為什么?
You shouldn't choose your friends because of the stuff they have.
你不能以物取人以物會友。
Now how would you like it if people only liked you because you had nice things?
如果某人只因為你有好東西而和你做朋友你樂意嗎?
Why don't I keep this and we'll test your theory?
不如我先留著它,然后咱們再驗證你的理論?
Gabe, if you won't give it back, I will.
蓋比,如果你不還,我去還。
Fine. Fine, dad. I don't need this thing. I have plenty of other great games to play with. Like this.
好吧。好吧,老爸。我不再需要這玩意了。我還有其他好玩的。比如這個。
You disgust me.
什么爛玩意。