Look at us, Charlie. Aren't we a couple of artists? We are. Come here.
快瞧瞧咱倆,查莉。像不像藝術界的雙嬌啊?那是當然的了。過來。
Oh, that's my girl. Now what is this?
噢,好閨女。我畫的這是什么?
A tree. A tree. It is a tree. Okay. Now what are you painting? Tree. A tree?
一棵樹。沒錯。就是一棵樹。好了。你在畫什么呢?樹。樹嗎?
No, honey, mommy's is a tree, yours is just a bunch of squiggly lines, okay?
不對,寶貝,媽媽我畫的才是樹,你畫的是一堆曲線,是吧?
Okay, but you know what? We're gonna put it on the wall anyway. Put it right there. A tree. I don't think so.
好了,你知道嗎?我們還是會把它掛在墻上的。就放在這。這是樹。誰信啊。
Bob honey, could you clean up Charlie? I live for it.
鮑伯,你能幫查莉收拾一下嗎?那是我的天職。
Val! Oh my goodness. What a surprise. Please please, come in.
瓦珥!我的觀音菩薩。怎么是你。快請進。
I came to talk to you about art class. Yeah.
我前來是想和你談談藝術課的事情。好的。
As you can probably tell by my aura I bring bad news. What? What is it?
從我身上的感覺不難看出...我帶來了壞消息。什么?什么壞消息?
Come. Amy, I have been teaching art for many years, and I've always believed that everybody has artistic ability, no matter how deeply buried. And then I met you.
過來。艾米,我教授藝術課已多年了,我一直深信每個人都是有藝術才能的,不論他隱藏的有多深。直到我遇見了你。
What? You don't think I have talent? Oh! Your words, not mine. Although if I were to use words, I'd choose those.
什么?你認為我沒有天賦嗎?噢!這可是你說的,不是我說的。如果非要讓我說,我也會這么說的。
Well, uh, give me another chance.
這個,呃,再給我一次機會吧。
What is that? ! Oh! It's glorious! What passion! What vibrancy! Oh, Amy, you paint with a joy that's almost childlike.
那是什么?!天啊簡直是神作啊!激情迸發!充滿活力!噢,艾米,你這種快樂式作畫看起來天真爛漫。
Well, actually...It's genius! Thank you.
這個嘛,其實... 真是絕了!謝謝。
This is what you should be focusing on...Abstract work.
這就是你以后要發展的方向......抽象派。
Thank you. I call it..."Tree."
謝謝。我要表現的是...“樹”。