I can't keep chasing you around
我無法再四處追尋你
All of this running is just bringing me down
這些追尋只會讓我深感絕望
It's got me down
讓我絕望
Every time I look at you The angels sing
每次當我注視你 天使都在歌唱
I hope you hear them too
但愿你也可以聽到
Oh, I hope you hear them too
噢 但愿你也可以聽到
Got me feeling hypnotized
讓我感覺魂牽夢繞
Girl, it makes me feel alive... Well, would you look at that...Our exboyfriend's gonna win this thing.
女孩 讓我感覺還活著...好了,你看看...我們的前男友要贏了。
I don't care. I have a new boyfriend. You could too.
我才不關心呢。我有新男友了。你也可以有。
It just...it makes me so mad. Because you two became an annoying couple, we can't compete.
這...這太讓我氣憤了。就因為你們倆談戀愛,使得我們無法比賽了。
Wait a minute. Ooh, I know that look. She's getting an idea. I never get that look. Me neither! Aww.
等一下。噢,我了解那個表情。她要有辦法了。我就從沒有過那種表情。我也是!噢。
Oh! Man, I'm looking forward to tonight.
噢!天啊,我是相當期待今晚啊。
Oh yeah, it should be a good game. Gameshmame.
噢,是啊,應該是場精彩的比賽。絕對精彩。
There's a rumor Albert made fresh guacamole.
據說艾伯特準備了新鮮的鱷梨醬。
The rumor...is true.
這不是據說...是真的。
Dad, I wanna go home.
老爸,我要回家。
What? It's almost kick off.
什么?比賽都快開始了。
We were playing "witches versus warlocks 3" and he said I cheated. Because you did cheat.
我們在玩“女巫大戰術士三”時,他居然說我作弊。因為你就是作弊了。
I did not cheat. I beat you. Because you cheated!
我沒有作弊。是我打贏你了。因為你作弊了!
Take it easy, guys. But, dad! Lucas.
別吵了,小伙子們。但是,爸爸!盧卡斯。
Come with me. Dad, I didn't cheat. Really? Yes!
跟我來。老爸,我沒有作弊。真的?真的!
Look, I've cheated before. I'm good at it. If I had really cheated, he would not have known about it.
聽著,我以前做過弊。對此我很在行。如果我真的作弊了他是不會發覺的。
This is an insult to my cheating and I will not stand for it!
這簡直就是對我作弊能力的羞辱,我絕不會容忍這事的。
Okay okay, all right. I think I understand. Couldn't you just say you cheated?
好了,好了。我覺著我明白了。你就不能假裝承認你作弊了嗎?
You want me to apologize for something I didn't do?
你要我去為那些我沒有做錯的事情去道歉?
Albert made fresh guacamole.
艾伯特可是做了新鮮的鱷梨醬啊。
Bob, my boy's pretty upset. Now why don't you just have Gabe apologize to Lucas, so that you and I can enjoy the game?
鮑伯,我兒子那是相當的不爽啊。不如趕緊讓你兒子去向盧卡斯道歉吧,不要毀了咱倆看比賽?