P.J. and them, y'all come on over here too. Come on.
PJ還有你們那一幫,也上來。來吧。
All right, and the winner of the $500 shopping spree is Teddy and Skyler plus P.J.And the vibe! Congratulations. Thanks.
好了,冠軍將獲得價值五百元的購物禮卷,獲獎的是泰迪與斯凱勒和PJ感應樂隊!恭喜。謝謝。
Clump nugget.
祝你們樂極生悲。
Teddy, you just hugged me. Yeah, I know. I'm just really happy.
泰迪,你剛剛抱了我。是啊,我知道。我真的好開心。
Oh no, I'm cool with that.
噢,是嗎,我倒是沒什么感覺。
Hey, Charlie, you remember my old boyfriend Spencer, right? Totally stomped him in battle of the bands!
嘿,查莉,你還記得我的前男友斯賓塞吧?在樂隊比賽中完全被我們秒殺掉!
Did it feel good? Yes. Yes, ma'am, it did. It also felt... Hey, do you want to keep it down over there? What are you doing?
感覺爽不?當然了。沒錯,女士,爽歪歪了。還感覺......嘿,你能安靜點嗎?你們干嘛呢?
We are watching the big game in the comfort of our own hot tub, which is every bit as good as being over at Bruce and Lucas's house.
我們在我們自己的舒適的熱浴缸里看比賽呢,完全比在布魯斯和盧卡斯家好一萬倍。
No, it's not. I know it's not.
哪有,一點也不好。我知道不怎么好。
Sometimes I wonder if recording moments like this is just gonna scar you.
有時候我認為拍下這種鏡頭會給你留下陰影的。
I guess we'll find out later. Good luck, Charlie.
我猜以后就會知道了。好運嘍,查莉。
Oh, this is the life. Yup, nothing like it.
噢,這才叫做生活。沒錯,無與倫比啊。
We even have our own Butler.
我們甚至有我們自己的傭人。
Speaking of which. Let's go! These glasses aren't gonna fill themselves!
說到這個。快點!杯子可不會自己填滿的!
I tired. Yeah yeah, okay. More root beer.
我累了。知道了,知道了,再來點啤酒根汁汽水。
Good help is so hard to find.
稱心滿意的服務真是難找。
Bubbles? I didn't see you turn them on.
哪來的氣泡?我沒看見你打開它們啊。
I didn't. Three trays of tacos, you gonna get some bubbles.
我沒有。三大盤玉米餅下肚你也會有自己的氣泡的。