All right, just a few more feet. And...
非常好,再前進幾步。
here we are, gentlemen, the gates of Elzebob.
準備好,先生們,Elzebob大門到了(魔獸世界游戲)。
Good lord. Don't panic. This is what the last 97 hours have been about.
上帝啊!別慌,堅持97小時的戰斗就為了這一刻。
Stay frosty. There's a horde of armed goblins on the other side of that gate guarding the sword of asaroth.
待著別動,一群裝備武器的地精正在門的另一邊守衛著艾辛諾斯之刃。
Warriors, unsheathe your weapons. Magic wielders, raise your wands up.
戰士們拔出你們的武器,法師們舉起你們的魔杖。
Lock and load.
準備好了
Raj, blow the gates.
Raj,推開大門。
Blowing the gates. Control, shift...b! oh, my god, so many goblins!
推開大門,Control Shift...b!天啊,那么多地精!
Don't just stand there, slash and move, slash and move!
別傻站在那里,向前開路!向前開路!
Stay in formation!
保持陣形!
Leonard, you got one on your tail.
Leonard有個敵人在你背后。
That's all right, my tail's prehensile— I'll swat him off.
沒事,我腦后長眼著呢,我會干掉他的。
I got him, leonard. Tonight I spice my mead with goblin blood.
我打中他了Leonard,今晚我要用那地精的血來祭酒。
Raj, no, it's a trap! They're flanking us!
Raj不要,這是個陷阱!他們在夾擊我們!
He's got me!
我被打中了!
Sheldon, he's got raj. Use your sleep spell! Sheldon...sheldon?
Sheldon,他打中Raj了,快用你的催眠咒!Sheldon!Sheldon?
I've got the sword of asaroth!
我拿到了艾辛諾斯之刃!
Forget the sword, sheldon, help raj!
別管劍了,Sheldon,快救Raj!
There is no more sheldon. I am the sword master!
我不再是Sheldon了,我是劍圣!
Leonard, look out!
Leonard當心!
Damn it, man, we're dying here!
該死,我們快不行了!
Good-bye, peasants!
再見了,土人們!
The bastard teleported!
那混蛋用意念傳送走了!
He's selling the sword of asaroth on ebay.
他在ebay上出售那把艾辛諾斯之刃。
You betrayed us for money? Who are you?
你為了錢背叛我們?你怎么這樣?
I'm a rogue night elf. Don't you people read character descriptions?
我是暗夜精靈盜賊,你們沒有讀過角色介紹嗎?
Wait, wait, wait! Somebody just clicked " buy it now.
等等!有人點擊了立即購買。
I am the sword master!
我是劍圣!
Ooh, i m all sweaty, anybody want to second life and go swimming? I just built a virtual pool.
哦,我身上都是汗,誰想再進入<第二人生>游個泳?我剛建了個虛擬游泳池。
No. I can't look at you or your avatar right now.
不,我現在不想看見你或是你的獸身。
Sounds like your neighbor's home. Excuse me.
好像是隔壁的聲音。失陪。
Don't forget the mail you took accidentally on purpose so you'd have an excuse to talk to her. Oh, right, right, right, right.
別忘了帶上你“無意”拿到的信件,這樣你就有借口跟她說話了。噢,對,對。
Stealing snail mail, very old school, I like it.
偷竊信箱郵件,很老套的方法,我喜歡。
Penny, the mailman, did it again...he...oh, sorry.
Penny,郵差又……哦,抱歉。
Um, oh, hi, leonard. This is doug. Doug, this is my neighbor leonard.
嗨,Leonard這是Doug。Doug這是我鄰居Leonard。
What's up, bro? Not much...bro.
有事嗎老兄?沒什么……老兄。
Is everything okay?
一切還好吧?
Yeah, no, I just...I got your mail again. Here.
是啊,我只是……我又錯拿了你的信,給你。
Thank you. I've got to talk to that mailman.
謝謝,我得和郵差說說了。
Oh, no, that's probably not such a good idea.
不,這主意不怎么好。
Civil servants have a documented propensity to, you know, snap.
人民公仆總是非常容易……動粗。
Okay. Well, thank you again.
好吧,還是謝謝你。
No problem. Bye. Oh, and bye...bro.
沒問題,再見。哦,再見……老兄。
Penny for your thoughts.
呆呆地在想什么呢?
What's the matter?
怎么回事?
I'm fine. Penny's fine. The guy she's kissing is really fine.
我很好,Penny也很好。和她接吻的家伙也很好
Kissing, what kind of kissing? Cheeks? lips? friends?
接吻,哪一種?臉頰?嘴唇?朋友?
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病啊?
I'm a romantic.
我是一個浪漫主義者。
Please don't tell me that your hopeless infatuation is devolving into pointless jealousy.
別告訴我你不可救藥的迷戀發展成了無意義的嫉妒。
I'm not jealous. I'm just a little concerned for her. I didn't like the look of the guy that she was with.
我不是嫉妒,只是有點擔心她。并且我不怎么喜歡那家伙的長相。
Because he looks better than you?
因為他長得比你帥氣?
Yeah. He was kind of dreamy.
是啊。可以說是夢幻般的外形
Well, at least now you can retrieve the black box from the twisted, smouldering wreckage that was once your fantasy of dating her
只是你現在還能從燃燒的廢墟里找回裝滿對她美妙幻想的黑匣子,
and analyse the data so that you don't crash into geek mountain again.
好好分析下數據,你就不會再墜入呆子谷
I disagree. Love is not a sprint, it's a marathon.
我反對。愛情不是短跑而是馬拉松,
a relentless pursuit that only ends when she falls into your arms...or hits you with the pepper spray.
永不放棄地追逐直到她最終投入你的懷抱,或是用防狼噴霧劑噴你。
No, I'm done with penny.
不,我和佩妮結束了。
I'm going to be more realistic and go after someone my own speed. Like who?
我要更現實些,去追求合我拍的人。比如誰?
I don't know...olivia geiger?
不知道…… 奧莉維亞·蓋格?
The dietician at the cafeteria with the limp and the lazy eye? Yeah.
自助餐廳里那個有點跛還有弱視的營養學家?是的。
Oh, I don't think you have a shot there.
哦,我看你沒戲。
I have noticed that leslie winkle recently started shaving her legs.
我注意到萊斯莉溫蔻最近在刮她的腿毛。
Now given that winter is coming, one can only assume she's signalling sexual availability.
既然冬天都已經到了,只能說明她是在暗示她可以作為做愛對象。
I don't know. You guys work in the same lab. So?
我不清楚,你們在同一個實驗室。所以呢?
There are pitfalls. Trust me, I know.
這有隱患,相信我,我清楚。
When it comes to sexual harassment law, I'm a bit of a self taught expert.
說到性騷擾的相關法律,我可是自學而成的專家。
Look, Howard, if I were to ask leslie winkle out, it would just be for dinner.
Howard,如果我要約萊斯莉溫蔻出去,也只是吃頓飯。
I'm not going to walk into the lab, ask her to strip naked and dance for me.
我不會去實驗室要她為我跳脫衣舞。
Oh, then you're probably okay.
哦,那你就沒事了。
Hello, leslie. Hello. Leslie, I would like to propose an experiment... goggles, leonard. Right.
嗨,萊斯莉。嗨。萊斯莉我建議做個實驗……戴上眼鏡蘭納德。好吧。
Leslie, I would like to propose an experiment.
萊斯莉我建議做個實驗。
Hang on. I'm trying to see how long it takes a 500 - kilowatt oxygen iodine laser to heat up my cup a' noodles.
等一下,我想試試一個500千瓦氧碘激光器得花多久把我的杯裝泡面加熱。
I've done it. About two seconds. 2.6 for minestrone.
我試過,大概2秒,蔬菜湯花2.6秒。
Anyway, I was thinking more of a biosocial exploration with a neurochemical overlay.
總之,我在考慮來個生物社會學的探索,結合神經化學方面的專家知識。
Wait, are you asking me out?
等等,你約我出去?
I was going to characterize it as the modification of our colleague- slash- friendship paradigm with the addition of a date like component,
我認為是改變我們同事/友誼關系的范例。外加個約會作為補充成分,
but we don't need to quibble over terminology.
但我們不需要一直說術語。
What sort of experiment would you propose?
你計劃做怎樣的實驗?
There's a generally accepted pattern in this area. I would pick you up, take you to a restaurant.
這個領域有種普遍接受的模式,我去接你,帶你去餐廳,
Then we would see a movie, probably a romantic comedy featuring the talents of Hugh Grant or Sandra Bullock.
接著我們可以看場電影,也許一部休·格蘭特或桑德拉·布洛克天才演繹的浪漫輕喜劇。
Interesting. And would you agree that the primary way we would evaluate either the success or failure of the date would be based on the biochemical reaction during the good night kiss?
有意思。你是否同意我們評價約會成敗的依據,是基于離別之吻時的化學反應?
Heart rate, pheromones, etc. Yes.
心跳率,生化信息素等等,的確。
Why don't we just stipulate that the date goes well and move to the key variable?
我們干嘛不假定約會很順利,直接進行關鍵的有變數的部分?
You mean kiss you now? Yes.
你意思是現在就吻你?是的。
Can you define the parameters of the kiss? Close mouthed but romantic. Mint? Thank you.
你能定義吻的參數嗎?嘴唇的親密度還有浪漫度。要薄荷嗎?謝謝。
Shall I count down from three?
我數三下?
No, I think it needs to be spontaneous.
不,我覺得應該自然點。
What do you think?
感覺怎么樣?
You proposed the experiment. I think you should present your findings first.
你提出的實驗方案,該由你先說說實驗的發現。
Fair enough. On the plus side, it was a good kiss. Reasonable technique, no extraneous spittle.
很公平。從正面講這個吻很不錯,合理的技術,沒有多余的唾沫。
On the other hand, no arousal. None? None.
另一方面講,沒什么感覺。沒感覺?沒有。
Well, thank you for your time. Thank you.
呃,很感謝你抽出時間。謝你。
None at all?
一點感覺都沒?
Sheldon, if you were a robot, and I knew and you didn't...would you want me to tell you?
Sheldon,如果你是機器人,我知道但你自己不知道……你希望我告訴你嗎?
That depends. When I learn that I'm a robot...will I be able to handle it?
那取決于,當我得知我是機器人……我有能力承受嗎?
Maybe, although the history of science fiction is not on your side.
也許吧,雖然歷來的科幻小說都不能茍同這點。
Okay, uh, let me ask you this, when I learn that I'm a robot, would I be bound by asimov's three laws of robotics?
好吧我來問你,當我得知我是機器人,我要受限于阿西莫夫的機器人三大定律嗎?
You might be bound by them right now.
你可能現在就受限哦。
That's true. Have you ever harmed a human being or through inaction allowed a human being to come to harm? Of course not.
就是啊。你傷害過人類嗎?或任人受傷而袖手旁觀?當然沒有。
Have you ever harmed yourself or allowed yourself to be harmed except in cases where a human being would have been endangered?
除非在他人危險的情況下,你會傷害自己,或容忍自己被傷害嗎?
Well, no. I smell robot.
呃,沒有。我聞到機器人的味道了。
Hey, what's going on? Internet has been down for half an hour.
嘿,過得怎么樣?互聯網癱瘓半個小時了。
Also, Sheldon may be a robot.
還有,Sheldon可能是機器人。
So how do it go with leslie?
和萊斯莉怎么樣啦?
Oh, we tried kissing, but the Earth didn't move.
哦,我們試著接吻,但地球沒轉。
I mean, any more than the 383 miles that it was going to move anyway.
我是說比地球原來轉的383英里要更多。
Oh, I've seen that look before.
哦,我以前看過他這表情。
This is just going to be two weeks of moping and tedious emo songs and calling me to come down to pet stores to look at cats.
未來兩周他將百無聊賴,哼唱乏味的情緒搖滾歌曲,要我去寵物商店看貓。
I don't know if I can take it.
我不知道撐不撐得住。
You could power down.
你可以關掉自己的電源。
Well, as usual, Wolowitz has the solution.
一如既往,沃勒維茨會有解決辦法的。
I happen to know a place where there are plenty of eligible women and leonard could have his pick.
我碰巧知道個好地方,有很多符合條件的女士,蘭納德可以任意選。
Remember the latin hips. Shoulders stay still, and...we sway. One, two, three...five, six, seven.
記住拉丁舞的技巧,肩膀挺直,然后搖擺。一 二 三 五 六 七。
I think Mrs. Tishman's got her eye on you.
Tishman女士一直盯著你呢。
I've been there. You're in for a treat.
我有過經驗,你會喜歡的。
She said, you don't know me, you don't even care oh, yeah... Oh, good lord.
她說你不了解我,你甚至不在乎,哦耶。哦,上帝。
She said, "you don't know me you don't wear my chains oh, yeah.
她說你不了解我,你不戴我送你的項鏈,哦耶。
God, that's a good song. If you're compiling a mix cd for a double suicide.
天啊,這歌真棒。當然,如果這是你為雙重自殺混合錄制的CD。
Oh, I hope that scratching post is for you.
我希望那貓抓柱是你自己用的。
I know what you're thinking. I've taken your asthma into account.
我知道你在想什么,你的哮喘病我有考慮在內。
There's a feline geneticist in san diego who's developed the cutest little hypoallergenic calicos.
圣地亞哥有個研究貓科的遺傳學家培育了一種超可愛的低變應原小貓。
Leonard, listen to me...
Leonard聽我說……
I've been thinking about names. I'm kind of torn between einstein, newton and sergeant fuzzy boots.
我在想給它起什么名字在愛因斯坦牛頓和毛靴中士之間猶豫
Leonard, do you really think you can satisfy your need for a relationship with a genetically altered cat?
Leonard,你真認為養一只轉基因貓可以滿足你的感情需要嗎?
Maybe. If it's a cute, little, cuddly cat.
也許。一只讓人愛不釋手的可愛小貓。