日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第一季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第一季:第2集 當宅男科學家遇到生活(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Morning. Morning. I have to say I slept splendidly. Granted, not long, but just deeply and well.

早上好!早上好我得說我睡得非常好,老實說,睡得不久,但是很深很沉。
I'm not surprised. A well-known folk cure for insomnia is to break in your neighbor's apartment and clean.
我不覺得驚訝,一個有名的民間治愈失眠法就是闖入鄰居的房間打掃清理。
Sarcasm? You think?
諷刺我嗎?你說呢?
Granted, my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox,
老實說,我的方法也許有些極端,
but I think the end result will be a measurable enhancement to Penny's quality of life.
但我認為最終有效地增進了Penny的生活質量。
You've convinced me. Maybe tonight we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.
你說得對,也許今晚我們該再偷溜去給她的地毯來個泡泡浴。
You don't think that crosses a line?
你不覺得那樣太過火了嗎?
Yes. For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
當然Sheldon,難道要我每次開口諷刺你時都舉塊諷刺牌?
You have a sarcasm sign?
你有諷刺牌?
No, I do not have a sarcasm sign.
不,我沒有諷刺牌。
Do you want some cereal?
你想來些芥麥嗎?
I feel so good today, I'm gonna choose from the low-fiber end of the shelf. Hello, Honey Puffs.
今天感覺真好,我決定選擇架子尾端的低纖維食物。哈羅,蜂蜜泡芙
Son of a bitch! Penny's up.
狗娘養的!Penny起床了
You sick geeky bastards! How did she know it was us?
你們這些惡心變態的雜種!她怎么知道是我們?
I may have left a suggested organizational schematic for her bedroom closet.
我也許在她臥室的衣櫥留下了一個暗示性的組織記號。
Leonard! God, this is gonna be bad.
Leonard!上帝啊,糟糕了。
Good-bye, Honey Puffs. Hello, Big Bran.
再見蜂蜜泡芙,哈羅大糠芥麥。
You came into my apartment last night while I was sleeping? !
你們昨晚趁我睡著時進了我的房間?
Yes, but only to clean. Really more to organize. You're not actually dirty, per se.
是的,但只是幫你清理房間。頂多也就是整理,本質上講,你并不臟。
Give me back my key.
把鑰匙還給我。
I'm very, very sorry.
我非常抱歉。
Do you understand how creepy this is?
你們知道這有多么可怕嗎?
Oh, yes, we discussed it at length last night.
是的,我們昨晚詳細地討論過了。
In my apartment, while I was sleeping? !
我的房間,趁我睡著時?!
And snoring. And that's probably just a sinus infection.
還打鼾,那也許是種鼻竇傳染病,
But it could be sleep apnea. You might want to see an otolaryngologist. A throat doctor.
但那會引發睡眠時呼吸暫停,你最好去看耳鼻喉科醫師。就是看咽喉的醫生。
And what kind of doctor removes shoes from asses?
哪種醫生能從屁股里提鞋?
Depending on the depth, that's either a...proctologist or a general surgeon.
依深度來看,那可能是直腸病醫生,或是普通外科醫生。
God! Penny, I think what you're feeling is perfectly valid and maybe a little bit later today when you're feeling a little less...
上帝!Penny。你現在的想法完全正確。也許再過一會兒,當你感到不是那么……
for lack of a better word-- violated, maybe we can talk about this some more.
該怎么說,被冒犯時,我們可以再談談這件事。
Stay away from me. Sure, that's another way to go.
離我遠點。當然,那也是種方法。
Penny, Penny! Hold on.
Penny Penny!等等。
Just to clarify, because there will be a discussion when you leave.
澄清一下,因為你離開后 這兒會展開討論。
Is your objection solely to our presence in the apartment while you were sleeping,
你是只反對我們趁你睡著時偷溜進你房間,
or do you also object to the imposition of a new organizational paradigm.
還是也反對被強迫接受一個全新而井井有條的模范房間?
Well, that was a little non-responsive.
呃,這個回答太含糊了。
You are going to march yourself over there right now and apologize.
你得馬上大步走去正式向她道歉。
What's funny?
有什么好笑的?
That wasn't sarcasm? No.
那不是諷刺嗎?不是。
Whoo, boy, you are all over the place this morning.
哇,小子,今早什么話都是你說了算啊。
I have a master's and two Ph.Ds., I should not have to do this.
我有一個碩士學位兩個博士學位,我不應該這么做
What? ! I am truly sorry for what happened last night. I take full responsibility.
什么事?!對于昨晚發生的事我真摯地向你道歉。我負全部責任。
And I hope that it won't color your opinion of Leonard,
而且我希望不會影響到你對Leonard的看法。
who is not only a wonderful guy, but also, I hear, a gentle and thorough lover.
他不僅僅是個好人,而且我聽說他是個溫和細心的好情人。
I did what I could.
我盡力了。
Hey, Raj. Hey, listen. I don't know if you heard about what happened last night with Leonard and Sheldon, but I'm really upset about it.
嗨,Raj。嘿,聽著,我不知道你是否聽說了昨晚Leonard和Sheldon干的事,但我是真的很生氣。
I mean, they just...they let themselves into my place and then they cleaned it.
我是說,他們居然闖進我的房間打掃,
Can you even believe that? How weird is that.
你能相信嗎?太詭異了。
She's standing very close to me.
她離我非常近。
Oh, my, she does smell good.
哦,她聞起來真香。
What is that, vanilla?
什么味道,香草?
You know, where I come from, if someone comes into your house at night, you shoot. Okay?
知道嗎,在我家鄉,如果有人這樣做,你直接斃了他,明白嗎?
And you don't shoot to wound.
不僅僅是射傷他。
I mean, all right, my sister shot her husband, but it was an accident, they were drunk.
我是說,好吧,我姐姐把她丈夫開槍打死了。但只是意外,他們喝醉了。等等,
Wait, what was I saying?
我剛說什么?
She's so chatty.
她的話真多。
Maybe my parents are right. Maybe I'd be better off with an Indian girl.
也許爸媽說得對,也許我最好和一個印度女孩遠走高飛,
We'd have the same cultural background and my wife could sing to my children the same lullabies my mother sang to me.
我們有相同的文化背景。我妻子可以給孩子們唱同樣的搖籃曲,就像我媽媽對我唱的一樣。
It's obvious that they meant well, but I'm just...I'm having a really rough time. Like I said, I broke up with my boyfriend and...
很明顯他們是好意,但我只是……我這段時間很難熬,就像我說的,我和男友分手了……
I mean, just because most of the men I've known in my life happen to be jerks,
因為我生命中出現的 大部分男人都是混蛋,
doesn't mean I should just assume Leonard and Sheldon are. Right?
但并不表明我能假定Leonard和Sheldon也是,對嗎?
She asked me a question. I should probably nod.
她問我問題了,我應該點頭。
That's exactly what I thought. Thank you for listening. You're a doll.
我就是這么想的。謝謝你的傾聽。你真是個好人。
Uh-oh. Turn your pelvis.
哇哦,轉動你的胯骨……
Phew! Grab a napkin, homie. You just got served.
喔!拿張紙巾吧,哥們,嘗到遜的滋味了吧。
It's fine. You-You win.
好了,你贏了。
What's his problem?
怎么回事?
His imaginary girlfriend broke up with him. Been there.
他假想的女友和他分手了。又來了。
Hello. Sorry I'm late, but I was in the hallway, chatting up Penny.
哈羅,抱歉遲到了,我在走廊和Penny聊天。
Really? You, Rajesh Koothrappali, spoke to Penny?
真的?你,Rajesh Koothrappali,和Penny說話了?
Actually, I was less the chatter than the chat-ee.
事實上我更多的是傾聽者而非敘述者。
What did she say? Is she still mad at me?
她說了些什么?她還生我氣嗎?
Well, she was upset at first, but probably because her sister shot somebody.
呃,她開始很生氣,但可能因為她姐姐開槍射死過某人,
then there was something about you, and then she hugged me.
然后提到了你們,再然后就抱了我。
She hugged you? How'd she hug you?
她抱你?怎么抱你的?
Is that her perfume I smell?
我聞到的是她的香水味嗎?
Intoxicating, isn't it?
非常醉人,是不是?
Hi. What's going on?
嗨。怎么了?
Um...here's the thing.
呃……是這樣:
"Penny, just as Oppenheimer came to regret his contributions "to the first atomic bomb,
Penny,就像奧本海默站出來為他發明第一枚原子彈而道歉,
so too I regret my participation in what was, at the very least, an error in judgment.
我同樣感到抱歉,為我參與的一點判斷失誤。
The hallmark of the great human experiment "is the willingness to recognize one's mistakes.
人類偉大實驗的標志在于主動承認錯誤,
Some mistakes, such as Madam Curie's discovery of radium,
這些錯誤,例如居里夫人發現的鐳,
turned out to have great scientific potential, even though she would later die a slow, painful death from radiation poisoning.
被發現具有巨大的科學研究潛力,雖然她此后死于慢性而痛苦的輻射中毒,
Another example, from the field of Ebola research... Leonard!
另一例子在埃博拉病毒的研究領域……Leonard!
Yeah? We're okay.
嗯?我們沒事了
Six two inch dowels. Check.
2英寸木釘6個。有。
One package Phillips head screws. Check.
一包飛利浦螺旋釘。有
You guys, seriously, I grew up on a farm, okay? I rebuilt a tractor engine when I was, like, 12.
伙計們,我在農場長大的好不好,我大概12歲時就重組了一臺拖拉機發動機,
I think I can put together a cheap, Swedish media center. No, please. We insist. It's the least we can do, considering...
我想我能組裝這樣一個便宜的瑞典電視柜。不,讓我們來,這是我們唯一能做的,考慮到……
Considering what? How great this place looks?
考慮到什么?這地方看起來多棒!
Oh, boy. I was afraid of this.
伙計,我害怕這個。
What? These instructions are a pictographic representation of the least imaginative way to assemble these components.
什么?這些說明書都是些圖解,用最沒想象力的方式組合這些零件,
This, right here is why Sweden has no space program.
這就是為什么瑞典沒有太空計劃。
Well, it-it looked pretty good in the store.
呃,在商店里看起來還不錯。
It is an inefficient design.
這個設計效率很低,
For example, Penny has a flat screen TV, which means all the space behind it is wasted.
比方說Penny有一臺純平電視,這意味著后面的空間都浪費了。
We could put her stereo back there.
我們可以把她的立體音響放在后面。
And control it how?
怎么控制調節呢?
Run an infrared repeater. Photo cell here, emitter here, easy-peasy.
接一個紅外線轉發器,這邊發射區域,這邊發射器,簡單易行。
Good point. How are you going to cool it?
好主意,那你怎么散熱?
Hey, guys, I got this.
嘿,伙計們,我知道了。
Hang on, Penny. How about fans? Here and here.
等等Penny。扇子如何?這里和這里。
Also inefficient, and might be loud.
還是不行,可能會有噪音。
How about liquid coolant? Maybe a little aquarium pump here, run some quarter-inch PVC...
液體冷卻劑如何?也許放個玻璃缸泵在這兒。裝四分之一英尺的PVC……
Guys, this is actually really simple.
伙計們,這個其實真的很簡單。
Hold on, honey. Men at work.
等等親愛的,男人在做事。
The PVC comes down here. Maybe a little corrugated sheet metal as a radiator here.
PVC從這兒下來,也許一點褶皺的金屬片作散熱器放這兒。
Oh, really? Show me where we put a drip tray, a sluice, and an overflow reservoir.
真的嗎?在哪兒放水柱、水閘和蓄水池?
If water's involved, we're going to have to ground the crap out of the thing.
如果要引水進來,我們就得接地線。
Guys, it's hot in here. I think I'll just take off all my clothes.
伙計們,這兒很熱,我想我要把衣服都脫了。
Oh, I've got it. What about if we replace panels A, B and F and crossbar H with aircraft-grade aluminum?
哦,我明白了,要不我們換掉面板AB和F,橫木H,用航行器使用的鋁?
Right. Then the entire thing is one big heat sink.
對,那這整個就是一個大散熱器。
Perfect. Leonard, why don't you and Sheldon go to the junkyard and pick up about six square meters of scrap aluminum?
完美!Leonard你和Sheldon去廢品回收站找些六平方米的廢鋁片,
Raj and I will run down to my lab and get the oxyacetylene torch.
Raj和我去實驗室弄些氧乙炔炬。
Meet back here in an hour? Done. Got it.
一小時后見?就這樣。明白。
Okay, this place does look pretty good.
好吧,這里看起來確實不錯。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
shelf [ʃelf]

想一想再看

n. 架子,擱板

 
corrugated ['kɔrugeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 縮成皺紋的,使起波狀的

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潛在的
n. 潛力,潛能

 
inefficient [.ini'fiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 無效率的,無能的,不稱職的

 
pump [pʌmp]

想一想再看

n. 泵,抽水機,打氣筒,抽水,打氣
v. 打

 
imaginative [i'mædʒinətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 富于想象力的

 
scrap [skræp]

想一想再看

n. 碎片,廢品
vt. 舍棄,報廢

聯想記憶
schematic [ski:'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 扼要的,圖解的

聯想記憶
assemble [ə'sembl]

想一想再看

vt. 聚集,集合,裝配
vi. 集合,聚集

聯想記憶
insomnia [in'sɔmniə]

想一想再看

n. 失眠(癥)

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 女人香韩国电影| 张发财| 小姐诱心在线| 你迷上我 电视剧| 大珍珠演员表介绍| 协议过户什么意思| 陆海涛| 仲裁申请书模板及范文| 爱情手册电影| 宁静是什么民族| 被打屁股作文| 黄色网址视频| 七下语文第一单元作文| 肢体的诱惑电影| 电影《迷雾》完整版免费播放高清 | 456电影网络重口味456| 柳晋阳| 韩国最火主播朴曼妮| 黄鹤翔| 电影《东莞往事》在线观看免费| 雅多维尔围城战| 焕羽电视剧免费播放在线观看| 左航个人资料| 人总要有点爱好,生活才能继续 | free gay movies| 陈颖芝三级| 保镖1993电视剧正版免费观看| 清白堂记| 现代短诗繁星| 心奇爆龙| 员工离职协议书| 红灯区| 英雄重生| 六级词汇电子版| 四大名著好词好句摘抄| 蓝盾保险箱电影| 美女mm| 欧美性高清aviu88| 台版野浪花原版| 梁祝《引子》简谱| 吉林旅游必去十大景点|