日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第一季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第一季:第2集 當宅男科學家遇到生活(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Here you go. Pad Thai, no peanuts.

給,泰國炒面,不加花生。
But does it have peanut oil?
但有花生油吧?
I'm not sure. Everyone keep an eye on Howard in case he starts to swell up.
我不清楚。你們每個人都盯著Howard以防他突然腫脹。
Since it's not bee season, you can have my epinephrine.
既然現在不是蜜蜂的季節,你可以吃我的腎上腺素。
Are there any chopsticks.
有筷子嗎?
You don't need chopsticks. This is Thai food.
你不需要筷子,這是泰國菜。
Here we go.
又來啦。
Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of the 19th Century.
泰國自19世紀后半期起使用餐叉。
Interestingly, they don't actually put the fork in their mouth,
有趣的是他們不直接叉食物進嘴,
they use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their mouth.
而是叉食物進湯匙再送進嘴里。
Ask him for a napkin. I dare you. I'll get it.
找他要餐巾紙?晾你也不敢。我去開門。
Do I look puffy? I feel puffy.
我看起來腫嗎?我覺得有點鼓鼓的。
Hey, Leonard. Oh, hi, Penny. Am I interrupting? No.
嗨 Leonard,嗨 Penny,打擾到你們了?沒有。
You're not swelling, Howard.
你沒有腫脹,Howard。
No, no, look at my fingers. They're like Vienna sausages.
不不,看我的手指就像維也納臘腸!
Sounds like you have company. They're not going anywhere.
看起來你有客人?他們也不去別處。
So, you're coming home from work? That's great. How was work?
你剛下班啊,真不錯,工作怎么樣?
Well, you know, it's a Cheesecake Factory. People order cheesecake and I bring it to them.
你知道嘛,芝士蛋糕工廠,人們購買蛋糕,我給他們就行。
So you kind of act like a carbohydrate delivery system.
也就是說你類似于是碳水化合物的運送系統。
Yeah. Call it whatever you want, I get minimum wage.
是啊,隨便你怎么叫它,我能拿到最低工資。
Yeah. Um, anyways, I was wondering if you could help me out with something. Yes.
好吧,不管怎么說,我在想你能不能幫我個忙?沒問題。
Okay, great. I'm having some furniture delivered tomorrow and I may not be here, so...
Oh。太好了,明天我有些家具要運過來,我可能不在家,所以……
Oh, H- Hello. I'm sorry?
哦,你……你們好。什么?
Haven't you ever been told how beautiful you are in flawless Russian?
難道沒人用完美的俄語夸獎過你的絕世美貌嗎?
No, I haven't. Get used to it.
不,沒有。你得習慣這個。
Yeah. I probably won't.
呃,我可能很難習慣。
Hey, Sheldon. Hi. Hey, Raj.
嘿,Sheldon。嗨。嘿,Raj。
Still not talking to me, huh?
還是不理我,嗯?
Don't take it personally, it's his pathology. He can't talk to women.
別放在心上,這是他的病狀,他沒法和女人說話。
He can't talk to a attractive women or in your case, a cheesecake - scented goddess.
沒法和迷人的女人說話,而你是芝士蛋糕香氣逼人的女神。
So there's gonna be some furniture delivered?
那么,有家具要搬過來?
Yeah, yeah. If it gets here and I'm not here tomorrow, could you just sign for it and have them put it in my apartment?
對,如果明天送來時我不在,你能幫我簽收一下嗎?然后搬進我的房間?
No problem. Great. Here's my spare key. Thank you. Penny, wait. Yeah?
沒問題。太好了,這是我的備用鑰匙,謝謝。Penny 等等。怎么?
Uh...If you don't have any other plans, do you want to join us for Thai food and a Superman movie marathon?
呃……如果你沒別的計劃,要不來和我們一起吃泰國菜,還有超人電影馬拉松?
A marathon? Wow. How many Superman movies are there?
馬拉松?哇噢,你們那兒有多少部超人電影?
You're kidding, right?
你開玩笑吧?
I do like the one where Lois Lane falls from the helicopter, and Superman swooshes down and catches her. Which one was that?
我超喜歡那部路易絲·萊恩從直升機上墜下,超人嗖地一下過去接住她,那是哪一部?
One. You realize that scene was rife with scientific inaccuracy.
就一部。你知道那場景里充斥著科學錯誤吧。
Yes, I know, men can't fly. No, no. Let's assume that they can.
是啊,我知道,人類不能飛。不,不,讓我們假設他們可以。
Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second per second.
路易絲·萊恩以32英尺/秒平方的 初始加速度急速墜落,
Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel.
超人突然下降,用鋼鐵般的手臂接住她,
Miss Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour,
萊恩小姐此時大約速度在120英里/時,
hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.
猛撞上超人的手臂后,她會馬上被切成三等分。
Unless Superman matches her speed and decelerates.
除非超人趕上她的速度并減速。
In what space, sir? In what space? She's two feet above the ground.
哪還有時間,先生?哪有時間?她離地面只有兩英尺。
Frankly, if he really loved her, he'd let her hit the pavement. It'd be a more merciful death.
坦白講,如果他真的愛她,就應該讓她直接撞地,那會是種更仁慈的死法。
Excuse me, your entire argument is predicated on the assumption that Superman's flight is a feat of strength.
抱歉,你全部的爭論都只是建立在一個假設上,假設超人的飛行能力是一種力量的特技。
Are you listening to yourself? It is well established that Superman's flight is a feat of strength.
你知道自己說什么嗎。這一點是毋庸置疑的啊,
It is an extension of his ability to leap tall buildings, an ability he derives from exposure to Earth's yellow sun.
這是他跳躍高樓能力的延伸,是他從太陽光中獲取的能力。
And you don't have a problem with that? How does he fly at night?
你沒發現問題嗎?那他在夜里怎么飛行?
Oh, a combination of the moon's solar reflection, and the energy-storage capacity of Kryptonian skin cells.
哦,結合月球的日光反射,以及氪星人皮膚細胞中貯存的能量。
Anyone gonna go wash up?
有人要去洗手嗎?
I have 2,600 comic books in there.
我那兒有2600本連環畫冊,
I challenge you to find a single reference to Kryptonian skin cells. Challenge accepted.
你敢不敢去找出所謂的“氪星人皮膚細胞”的內容?接受挑戰。
We're locked out. Also, the pretty girl left.
我們被鎖在外面了。還有,漂亮女孩也走了。
Okay, her apartment's on the fourth floor but the elevator's broken so you're going to have to...
房間在四樓,可是電梯壞了,所以你們得……
Oh, you're just gonna be done? Okay. Cool. Thanks.
你們就這么走了?好吧,沒事,謝謝。
I guess we'll just bring it up ourselves.
我們自己搬上去吧
I hardly think so. Why not?
我不這么想。為什么不?
Well, we don't have a dolly, or lifting belts or any measurable upper-body strength.
呃,我們沒有手推車,沒有升降運送帶,也沒有那么強悍的上肢力量。
We don't need strength-- we're physicists.
我們不需要靠蠻力,我們是物理學家。
We are the intellectual descendants of Archimedes. Give me a fulcrum and a lever and I can move the Earth.
我們是阿基米德的精英后代,給我一個支點,一個杠桿,我就能撬動地球。
It's just a matter of... I don't have this. I don't have this! I do not have this! !
可問題是……我沒有!我沒有!我沒有?。?/div>
Archimedes would be so proud.
阿基米德會為你驕傲的
Do you have any ideas?
你有辦法嗎?
Yes, but they all involve a green lantern and a power ring.
有,但都要有綠燈俠和能量指環。
Easy... easy. Okay. Now we've got an inclined plane.
慢點……慢點,很好,現在我們弄成了斜面。
The force required to lift is reduced by the sine of the angle of the stairs, call it 30 degrees, so, about half.
運上去所需的力度按梯角的正弦值減少,30度角的話就減少一半力氣。
Exactly half. Exactly half. Let's push.
正好一半。正好一半。來推吧
Okay. See, it's moving, this is easy. It's all in the math.
看,推動了,很容易,一切都是數學原理。
What's your formula for the corner? What?
遇到轉角你用什么公式?什么?
Okay, yeah, no problem. Just come up here, help me pull and turn.
沒問題,你上來這兒幫我拉,然后轉彎。
Ah, gravity, thou art a heartless bitch.
啊,地心引力,你真是無良的婊子。
You do understand that our efforts here will in no way increase the odds of you having sexual congress with this woman.
你得明白我們這兒所有的努力,絕不可能增加你和那女人發生性關系的幾率。
Men do things for women without expecting sex.
男人為女人做事,并不是只求做愛予以回報。
Those would be men who just had sex.
那是對于做過愛的男人來說。
I'm doing this to be a good neighbor.
我這么做是想成為一個好鄰居。
In any case, there's no way it could lower the odds.
無論如何,這也絕不會降低幾率啊。
Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. No, we're not. we're not. we're not.
快到了!快到了!快到了。不,還沒到!還沒到!還沒到!
Watch your fingers. Watch your fingers. Yeah. Oh, God, my fingers!
小心你的手指,好的。上帝啊,我的手指!
You okay? No, her...Great Caesar's ghost, look at this place.
你沒事吧?不,她……偉大凱撒的亡靈啊,看看這地方。
So Penny's a little messy.
看來Penny的房間有一點凌亂。
A little messy? The Mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy. This is chaos. Excuse me.
有一點凌亂?曼德爾布羅特集合才叫有一點凌亂,這簡直是一團糟。不好意思。
Explain to me an organizational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid.
你解釋下,一個餐具盤放在沙發上,這樣的組織系統能叫合理嗎?
Now, I'm just inferring that this is a couch because the evidence suggests the coffee table is having a tiny garage sale.
現在我只是假設這是沙發,因為證據顯示,咖啡桌上正進行一場小型舊貨出售。
Did it ever occur to you that not everyone has the compulsive need to sort, organize and label the entire world around them? No.
你有沒想過,并不是每個人都覺得必須要歸類,整理,并將一切事物都貼上標簽?沒有。
Well, they don't.
其實人們不這樣。
Hard as it may be for you to believe, most people don't sort their breakfast cereal numerically by fiber content.
也許你很難相信,大多數人不會把芥麥早餐用纖維量的順序排列。
Excuse me, but I think we've both found that helpful at times.
抱歉,但我認為我們都發現,有時那個很管用。
Come on, we should go. Hang on.
快點,我們得走了。等一下。
What are you doing? I'm straightening up.
你在干嘛?我在清理。
Sheldon, this is not your home.
Sheldon,這不是你的家。
No, this is not anyone's home. This is a swirling vortex of entropy.
這根本不能叫家,這是社會惡化的旋渦中心。
When the transvestite lived here, you didn't care how he kept the place.
當易裝癖住在這兒的時候,你就不計較他的地方如何糟蹋。
Because it was immaculate. I mean, you opened that man's closet, it was left to right evening gowns, cocktail dresses, then his police uniforms.
因為他的很完美。當你打開那男人的衣櫥時,從左到右依次是女士晚禮服,女士短裙,然后是警察制服。
What were you doing in his closet?
你去翻他的衣櫥干什么?
I helped him run some cable for a web cam.
我幫他調試攝像頭網線。
Hey, guys. Oh, hey, Penny. This just arrived, we just brought this up...just now.
嘿,伙計們。嘿 Penny,家具剛到,我們搬上來……剛剛。
Great. Was it hard getting it up the stairs? No. "No"? No! No!
太好了,你們搬上樓來很費勁吧?不?!安弧保坎唬〔?!
Well, we'll get out of here.
好了,我們出去了。
Okay, great. Thank you again.
太好了,再次謝謝你們。
Penny...I just want you to know that you don't have to live like this. I'm here for you.
Penny,我只是想讓你知道,你沒必要這樣生活,有我在呢。
What's he talking about?
他在說什么?
It's a joke. I don't get it. Yeah, he didn't tell it right.
說笑話。我沒聽懂。是啊,他講不來笑話的。
Sheldon! Sheldon! Hello! Sheldon! Shh,Penny is sleeping.
Sheldon!Sheldon!有人嗎?Sheldon!噓,Penny在睡覺。
Are you insane? You can't just break into a woman's apartment in the middle of the night and clean.
你瘋了嗎?你不能就這么深更半夜闖進一間女人的公寓打掃整理!
I had no choice.
我別無選擇。
I couldn't sleep knowing that just outside my bedroom was our living room,
我沒法睡著。明明知道我臥室外是客廳,
and just outside our living room was that hallway, and immediately adjacent to the hallway was...this.
客廳外是走廊,而直接緊接走廊的是……這個。
Do you realize that if Penny wakes up, there is no reasonable explanation as to why we're here.
你有沒想過萬一Penny醒了,無法解釋我們為什么在這兒。
I just gave you a reasonable explanation.
我剛就給了你一個合理解釋。
No, no, you gave me an explanation. Its reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers.
不不,你給了我一個解釋,可它的合理性得由你的同伴陪審團來裁決。
Don't be ridiculous. I have no peers.
別說笑了,我沒什么同伴。
Sheldon, we have to get out of here.
Sheldon我們得出去。
You might want to speak in a lower register. What?
也許你得降低聲調。什么?
Evolution has made women sensitive to high-pitched noises while they sleep so that they'll be roused by a crying baby.
人類進化使得女性在睡覺時對高聲調的噪音特別敏感,這樣她們就能被哭鬧的嬰兒喚醒。
If you want to avoid waking her, speak in a lower register.
如果你不想吵醒她,降低聲調。
That's ridiculous! No."That's ridiculous."
太可笑了!不。"太可笑了"
Fine. I accept your premise. Now, please, let's go.
好吧。我接受你的假設,拜托,我們走。
I'm not leaving until I'm done. If you have time to lean, you have time to clean.
沒清理完我不會走的。如果你如此清閑,還不如幫著清理。
Oh, what the hell.
噢,該死的。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
reflection [ri'flekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反映,映像,折射,沉思,影響

聯想記憶
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
register ['redʒistə]

想一想再看

v. 記錄,登記,注冊,掛號
n. 暫存器,記

聯想記憶
pathology [pæ'θɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 病理學

聯想記憶
complex ['kɔmpleks]

想一想再看

adj. 復雜的,復合的,合成的
n. 復合體

聯想記憶
approximately [ə'prɔksimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 近似地,大約

 
lever ['lev]

想一想再看

n. 杠桿,似杠桿之工具
vt. 撬開,使用杠

聯想記憶
established [is'tæbliʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 已被確認的,確定的,建立的,制定的 動詞est

 
capacity [kə'pæsiti]

想一想再看

n. 能力,容量,容積; 資格,職位
adj.

聯想記憶
intellectual [.intil'ektʃuəl]

想一想再看

n. 知識份子,憑理智做事者
adj. 智力的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 山楂树之恋演员表| 伺机偏宠短剧免费观看| 九龙城寨在线观看| 陕西卫视节目表| 漂亮孕妇独自在家肚子疼叫个不停| 屈原话剧| 张筱雨粉嫩啪啪人体| 拔萝卜电视剧视频高清完整版| 《stag》电影在线观看| 果晓丹| 林正英僵尸先生电影在线观看| 小组介绍| 骨妹| 女幽灵| 程皓枫| 集体生活成就我教学设计| 分享视频| 彭丹丹最惊艳的电影| 朴信惠电视剧| 案例分析100例| 电影频道直播| 罪孽天使| bb88| 小野惠令奈| 二次曝光电影有删减吗| 动漫秀场| 帕瓦德奥特曼| 今晚打老虎| 局中局演员表| 活动评价| 八年级上册三峡| 早餐中国| 敬天法祖| 我有一个好朋友作文二年级| 哥哥太爱我怎么办| ab变频器中文说明书| 林一个人简历资料| 早餐中国| 二年级53天天练语文上册答案| 八年级上册三峡| 假面骑士响鬼|