All he had was an idea.
他不就出了個點子嗎。
Well, that is an important part.
點子也是很重要的啊。
Oh, please! I have ideas all day long. Reverse SeaWorld where dolphins are allowed to pet people.
拜托!我腦子里天天都有新點子。反轉海洋公園 (里面的海豚可以摸摸人類)。
A new clothing size between medium and large called Marge.
添加一個新尺寸,在中號和大號間加入中大號。
Snow White retold from the point of view of Sneezy. Why won't Doc prescribe him something? We finally find out.
從小矮人中噴嚏精的角度重述《白雪公主》。為什么萬事通從不給他開藥治噴嚏呢?(七個小矮人分別叫萬事通、 害羞鬼、 瞌睡蟲、噴嚏精、 開心果 、迷糊鬼 、愛生氣)
But Leonard's idea was good.
我們總算可以知道了。
Fine. Then Grumpy-- what's he so grumpy about? Maybe his girlfriend won't take his side.
可萊納德的點子真的不錯啊。那就從愛生氣的角度吧,他到底氣什么呢?也許是氣他女朋友胳膊肘往外拐吧。
I'm the one who thought of it!
我才是提出點子的那個人!
Well, didn't he do a lot of the work?
可是很多部分不也都是他完成的嗎?
But now he's happy to let people think he's responsible for everything.
但他現在沉醉于讓別人以為一切都是他的功勞。
And that's why you get an iPad helicopter!
所以你才能得到平板遙控直升機嘛!
Is it my fault I have a much bigger reputation than he does?
名氣比他大難道是我的錯嗎?
It's not your fault.
不是你的錯。
Is it my fault that my name came first on the paper alphabetically?
論文上我的名字按字母順序排在他前面這也是我的錯嗎?
Not your fault.
不是你的錯。
Is it my fault that when the reporter cited me as the lead scientist I didn't correct him?
記者把我記為主導科學家我沒有糾正他,這也是我的錯嗎?
Hey, look at that pretty bird.
快看那只漂亮的小鳥。
He always needs all the attention. He's such a baby.
他總是需要成為眾人的焦點。跟個孩子一樣。
I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
I swear, he is never ever playing with my helicopter.
我發誓,我的直升機永遠不讓他玩。
Okay, I'll start heating some of this stuff up.
我要開始加熱這些東西了。
Thanks.
謝了。
Oh, man. This is the boutonniere from my high school prom. A piece of cake from my Bar Mitzvah.
天啊。這是我高中畢業舞會戴的襟花,還有我猶太成年禮上剩的一塊蛋糕。
Did she throw anything away?
她真是什么都舍不得扔???
No. If I find my foreskin, I'm gonna kill myself.
是啊。要是我的包皮也在里面,我立馬自盡。