I mean, who even reads Scientific American?
誰會看《科學美國人》這種雜志啊?
It's kind of a big deal.
這本雜志名氣挺大的。
If it's such a big deal, how come the biggest celebrity they could get for the cover is a molecule?
如果它這么有名氣,那怎么請來拍封面的最大牌卻是一個小分子呢?
Can we please just stop talking about it?
我們能不能不說這個話題了?
I'm sorry. What can I do? - Nothing, I'm fine.
抱歉。那我能做點什么嗎?-不必了,我沒事。
No, no. I'm gonna cheer you up. Here we go.
不不,我要讓你開心起來。有了。
What are we doing?
我們要干嘛?
I am taking you shopping. My baby is sad, and I'm gonna make him happy again.
我要帶你去購物。我的寶貝不開心,我要讓他開心起來。
Look, I know shopping cheers you up, but it's just not really my thing.
我知道購物能讓你開心,但我對這個真的不感興趣。
Well, what about this helicopter you control with an iPad?
那這臺直升飛機怎么樣?你可以通過iPad控制哦。
Does it have a camera in it?
里面有攝像頭嗎?
It does have a camera in it.
里面有攝像頭哦。
Baby's listening.
寶貝表示感興趣。
Leonard? Leonard? Leonard? -What?
萊納德?萊納德?萊納德?-干嘛?
I spoke to the reporter at the magazine.
我跟雜志社的記者談過了。
What happened? Did you tell him it was my idea?
然后呢?你告訴他那是我的點子了嗎?
I did.
我說了。
Thank you. What did he say?
謝謝。那他怎么說?
He said they made the editorial decision to only cite the lead scientist.
他說編輯部最終決定只登出主導科學家。
Why did he think you're the lead scientist? It was my idea!
他為什么會認為你才是主導科學家?那可是我的點子啊!
You know, for an extra four bucks, I can have this thing here tomorrow.
對了,多花四塊錢,明天直升機就送到家了哦。
Well, I know it was your idea, but the reporter said he's been following my work for a while,
我知道那是你的點子。但那個記者說他關注我的研究有一段時間了,
and the only reason they even mentioned it in the magazine is 'cause my name is on it.
他們雜志刊登那篇文章的唯一理由,就是因為我的名字在上面。
You know what? I did it. What's four bucks?
你知道嗎,我買了。四塊錢算什么呢?
If you're trying to make me feel better, it's not working.
如果你的目的是想讓我好過點,你完全沒成功。
Well...then what if I told you that I added your name to the cable bill?
好吧... 那如果我告訴你,我在有線電視賬單上加了你的名字呢?
No.
沒用。
That's just as well. They had me on hold for 20 minutes and I hung up. I...Leonard? Leonard? Leonard?
反正也沒加上。他們在電話里讓我等了20分鐘我就掛了。我...萊納德?萊納德?萊納德?
Also, Wolowitz invited us all to dinner, so...I'm ready whenever you are.
沃羅威茨邀請我們一起去吃飯,所以...你準備好了我們就出發。