You know how the PennySaver only has my name...-Sheldon!
那你知道購物雜志上只有我的名...-謝爾頓!
They didn't mention you in the article. Only me.
文章里沒提到你的名字,只提了我。
Really?
真的嗎?
I know. It's not fair. Let the anger go, buddy. You just...you relax all your muscles.
我明白。這樣對你很不公平。讓怒火隨風而去吧,兄弟。你就...你就放松你全身肌肉。
Except for your pubococcygeus and anal sphincter. Let's keep those tight.
除了你的恥尾肌與肛門括約肌。這兩條肌你好好繃緊。
Uh, that-that's not necessary.
不需要這樣。
It is, they're what hold back the urine and the feces. Look, maybe-maybe you shouldn't read it. It'll only make you feel worse.
當然需要,它們幫你止住尿液與糞便呢。我想你還是不要看比較好,看了只會更加不開心。
Cooper and his team?
庫珀博士與其團隊?
You should know I had nothing to do with that.
我完全不知道他們會這么寫。
At least they're talking about the theory. I mean, that's what's important.
至少這文章是關于那理論本身,那才是最重要的。
You know, you're right. Yeah. You know, it's like when Stan Lee and Steve Ditko created Spider-Man.
沒錯,你說得對。就像當時斯坦·李和史蒂夫·迪特科創作了蜘蛛俠。
Stan Lee may get all the credit, but Steve Ditko knows he was just as important.
或許榮譽全歸斯坦·李,但史蒂夫·迪特科深知他也同樣重要。
Even though Stan Lee gets to be in all the Marvel movies. And-and he's far richer. And he's a household name, you know?
即使斯坦·李客串了所有漫威的超級英雄電影,比史蒂夫有錢得多,而且他的名字家喻戶曉。
Whereas, you know, you say Ditko, and that sounds like a company that makes Dits.
相反,"迪特科"這個名字更像是一個做"迪特"的公司。
That's not helping.
這話一點幫助都沒有。
Well, I'd give more examples, but, well, everyone in your position's so forgettable.
我本來想多舉兩個例子,但跟你一樣處境的人名字實在想不起來。
Stuart, we're here.
斯圖爾特,我們到了。
It's nice of you to let him keep staying at your mom's house.
你真好,還讓他繼續住在你媽媽的房子里。
Yeah, well, I tried putting him out on the curb, but nobody took him.
是啊,我試過把他扔在前院馬路邊送人,但沒人帶走他。