Do you ever get tired of lying, Blackwood?
你厭倦過這樣謊話連篇嗎,布萊克伍德?
It's the nature of our business. We are spies, after all.
我們工作的本質就是如此。誰叫我們是間諜呢。
Right. And you once told me that truth tellers get run out of the city.
沒錯。你也曾經告訴過我,這座城市已沒有敢于說出真相的人了。
Where is Oleg Luski?
奧列格•盧斯基呢?
Your guess is as good as mine, sir. I told him to bugger off.
估計您猜到了,長官。我放他走了。
You did what? You realize what you did amounts to treason?
你干了什么?你知道你的所作所為是叛國嗎?
Depends on where you're sitting. I'm not the only one guilty of treason in this room, am I, sir?
那要看你從哪個立場看了。我不是這屋子里唯一叛國的。對吧,長官?
You believe that Russian traitor before me?
你寧愿相信那個俄國叛徒也不相信我?
He was telling the truth. You see, I always know when people are spinning tales, except for you.
他說的是實話。你看,我總能分辨出別人的謊言,除了你。
I suppose that's why you're in charge.
所以你才是掌控全局的人。
What's your plan now, Greer? Kill me? Take my job?
你現在打算怎么辦,格里爾?殺了我,取而代之?
By no means, sir. We are all men without a country now.
決不,長官。我們都是沒有國家的人。
These invisible lines we draw on the world-- I realize they have no meaning.
我們在地球上畫出的這些無形之線,我發現沒有任何意義。
Why should a man lose his life for something illusory?
為什么一個人要為這些虛幻的東西失去性命?
You never cared before, Greer. You only wanted to win the game.
你之前從不在乎,格里爾。你只想要贏得這場游戲。
The game's fixed. No one else has loyalty for their homeland, so why should I?
游戲大局已定。沒有人忠于自己的祖國,我又何必如此?
If you kill me, you will bring a war to your doorstep.
如果你殺了我,你就是引禍上門。
Not when loyalty can be purchased by the highest bidder.
只要忠誠可以被收買,我就不必擔心。
Besides, one day these invisible lines will be erased, and the wars between nations will be as antiquated as this agency.
何況,總有一天那些無形的國界會被抹去,國家之間的戰爭將和中情六處一樣成為歷史。