You know you can't win, don't you?
你知道你贏不了,是吧?
Yes. Is that why I'm here...to meet my destroyer?
是的。所以你叫我來此...見我的毀滅者?
I wanted to see inside the mind of a fallen god.
我想看透一位倒下的上帝。
This way, I can learn from your mistakes. What will it be, then? Will you give your life to save your human agents?
這樣,我就能從你的錯誤中吸取經驗。你會怎么做呢?你愿意犧牲自己來拯救你那些人類執行人嗎?
My human agents share my beliefs that this world belongs to them.
我的人類執行人跟我有相同的信仰,世界屬于他們。
So be it.
那就這樣吧。
He's gone.
他死了。
Another witness protection victim?
又一名受保護證人被害?
Yeah, three more dead all over the country. The rest got scooped up by authorities in time.
全國還有另外三個死者。其他人當局及時救出了。
But who would have did this?
可是誰干出這種事?
Who are these names?
這些人是誰?
People in danger. And we'll have more of a chance if we split up.
有危險的人。我們分開行動更方便。
We're reporting to you from downtown, where today's spike in crime has our city...
我們在下城區向您報道。如今,本市的犯罪率急劇上升...
Time for me to get off the bench.
該我上場了。
Violent crime hasn't ticked up this high...
史上罕見的高暴力犯罪...