I'll be back, buddy. I just need to help them before the whole city burns down.
我會回來的,伙計。我得去幫幫他們,免得整個城市都完蛋。
What can I do for you, sir?
有什么需要效勞的,長官?
You can help me ring in a new beginning. Samaritan is planning something for the entire world to see, not just this small city.
幫我迎接一個新的開始吧。撒瑪利亞人正在籌備大計展示給整個世界,而非這個小城市。
Did it tell you what it's planning?
它是否說了是什么計劃?
No, but I have an idea.
沒有,但我猜到了一點。
What then, sir?
是什么呢,長官?
Then we start a new era-- on where human fallibility no longer matters. Because of the one thing that unites us all...Samaritan.
我們要開啟一個新的時代——人性的弱點將不再重要。因為我們會圍著它緊緊團結在一起...撒瑪利亞人。
Ms. Shaw?
肖女士?
Root, are you okay?
根,你沒事吧?
I'm fine, but the conversation between the two parties ended at an impasse.
我沒事,不過雙方的談話以僵局告終。
Unfortunately, that's not our only problem.
不幸的是,我們還有其他麻煩。
What is it, Harry?
什么麻煩,哈里?
Ms. Shaw is gone.
肖女士不見了。
Where?
去哪兒了?
I can only imagine that she's come to help you and John with the numbers. Where are you?
我唯一能想到的就是她去幫你和約翰救號碼了。你在哪兒?
The machine sent me information. It led to Wall Street, but there's no specific address. I'm not certain what it means yet.
機器給給我了消息。要我去華爾街,但沒有具體地址。我還不確定意義何在。