We took out the camera as you requested. I'm with Lionel at the service entrance.
我們照你說的把攝像頭搞掉了。我跟Lionel在員工通道入口。
Gotta love where a badge can get you.
徽章可真頂事。
It won't be a minute.
很快就好。
Good. Now we'll just need to verify that the feed's reaching the central command center.
很好,現在我們只需檢查監控攝像是否會傳回中央指揮中心。
Am I taking out any more cameras, Finch?
要我再搞掉幾個攝像頭嗎,Finch?
No need. The exchange has a closed circuit surveillance system that neither machine can access.
沒必要。交易所有閉路監控系統,兩個機器都無法進入的。
Until now?
是在此之前吧?
I routed the surveillance feeds to give the machine encrypted access.
我發送了監控錄像,讓機器加密訪問。
Once the feeds populate, she'll have eyes in the building, but Samaritan will be blind.
一旦錄像增多,她在這大樓里就有眼線了,Samaritan可看不到。
Got room for two more?
還能多擠下兩個人嗎?
This day just keeps getting weirder.
今天真是越來越怪異了。
Nice to see you, too, Lionel.
我也很高興見到你,Lionel。
If someone's trying to hijack the market, shouldn't we head to the trading floor?
如果有人想欺詐市場,我們不是應該去交易樓層嗎?
Ten percent of trades are conducted on the floor. The rest are executed automatically by high-frequency trade algorithms.
百分之十的交易是在那樓層進行的。其他都是自動交易,由高效的交易軟件去完成。
It so happens, those trades are processed in the servers downstairs.
碰巧那些交易是在樓下的服務器上進行的。
Which is where we need to go to deploy the countermeasure. We just need to get past the server room's biometric palm scanner.
我們就是需要到那里去去安裝應對軟件。我們只需通過服務器機房的生物手掌掃描儀。
How do you suggest we do that?
你覺得我們該怎么做?
With some luck and a little help from a friend.
靠點運氣和一個朋友的幫助。