She'll be fine, Ms. Shaw.
她沒事的,肖女士。
She's going to meet An all-seeing, all-evil god by herself. That doesn't sound fine to me.
她要獨自去見一個全知全能的邪惡上帝。我不覺得這叫沒事。
That sounds like someone who needs backup.
她需要支援。
I won't pretend that I'm not concerned, but Ms. Groves believes the machine will protect her.
我并不是不在意,但格羅夫斯女士相信機器會保護她。
But you don't believe that, do you, Harold?
但你并不相信。對嗎,哈羅德?
I never imagined we would get this far, not once Samaritan became active. And yet, here we are.
我從沒有料到我們會到這一步,撒馬利亞人上線時都沒有,如今,事已至此。
Yeah, here we are, hiding...underground in an abandoned subway while one of our own walks into certain death, alone.
是啊,事已至此,我們躲在...一個廢棄的地下地鐵站,而我們其中一位正走向死亡,獨自一人。
There is one thing of which I am most certain. Root is not alone.
有件事我非常肯定。根不是一個人。
How was your meeting with Ms. Groves?
你和格羅夫斯女士的會面如何?
I gave her the message, sir. But shouldn't you be the one Acting as Samaritan's intermediary?
我把消息傳給她了,先生。但難道不該是你作為撒馬利亞人的中間人嗎?
I imagine Samaritan has found someone more suitable for the task-- A person to represent the shape of things to come.
我想撒馬利亞人有了此任務更適合的人選,一個可以代表未來的人選。
Clever...Using a young boy as your Avatar.
聰明...用一個小男孩作為化身。