I'd like you and I to be friends...However brief. That wound does look to be a mortal one.
我希望我們能成為朋友...不管多么短暫。那傷口像是能致命的傷。
Please, I'm doing my job, like you. We're all doing our jobs.
求你了,我只是在工作,像你一樣。我們都只是在工作。
Jacob and I are very good at our jobs.
雅各布和我工作非常出色。
So tell me, Luski, how was it that you recognized two experienced MI-6 operators? Did someone tell you we were coming?
告訴我,盧斯基,你怎么能識破兩位經驗豐富的軍情六局特工?有人提前通知你了嗎?
You've seen our faces before.
你之前見過我們。
I am like you. I am KGB, but I am also MI-6.
我跟你一樣。我是克格勃,但也是軍情六處的人。
Who recruited you?
誰招的你?
It was your deputy chief...Blackwood.
你的副局長...布萊克伍德。
If you're Blackwood's asset, why would he want you dead? What is Blackwood hiding?
如果你是布萊克伍德的人,他為什么還要你死?布萊克伍德有什么隱情?
Blackwood is like me. He's MI-6, but he is also KGB.
布萊克伍德跟我一樣。他是軍情六處的人,也是克格勃。
The deputy chief is a double agent?
副局長是雙面間諜?
Who else knows about this?
還有誰知道這事?
Only KGB and me.
只有克格勃和我。
There's a hospital three blocks from here. You might make it there before you bleed out.
三個街區外有家醫院。你大概能在血流光前趕到那里。
Why do you let me live?
你為什么留我活口?
Your death will make no difference to this world, and I no longer take orders from MI-6.
你的死活對這個世界沒有任何影響,我不再聽命于中情六處了。