It's time, my friend.
是時候了,我的朋友。
Don't you find it a tad sacrilegious to hold a man at gunpoint inside of a church?
在教堂里用槍指著別人,你不覺得有點瀆神嗎?
I'm not the religious type.
我沒什么信仰。
And yet you believe in a monotheistic universe? No room for one than one god in your world.
但你卻崇信一神論?你的世界里容不下另一位上帝。
Isn't that religion, or do I miss understand you, Ms. Groves?
這不叫信仰嗎,還是我誤解了,格羅夫斯女士?
My name is Root.
我叫根。
Martine is quite the go-getter.
瑪蒂娜可是非常狠辣。
I'm aware. She's trying to go get and kill my friend.
我見識過。她想殺我朋友。
Shaw is making it hard for me. How about you tell me where she is and I kill you together?
肖很難對付。你何不告訴我她在哪,我把你們一塊殺了?
I don't think she's gonna take you up on that offer.
我想她不會接受這個建議。
Well, isn't this the tricky situation?
這可真棘手。
"Tricky" is one word for it.
"棘手"兩個字也算貼切。
Now that everyone has established their bona fides, should we put our guns away?
現在大家都見過面了,是不是應該把槍放下?
It's time for the real players in this game to have an opportunity to chat.
是時候讓真正的玩家出面談判了。
The address.
地址。
You don't want to carpool?
你不想拼車嗎?
I'm afraid only two people are invited to this gala, and I'm not one of them.
恐怕這個聚會只容許兩個人參加,我不在其中。