Oh, I know. I hate being told by a strange man, a strange man in the street, you know, like, to smile, like,
哦,我知道,我討厭被陌生男人搭訕......街上的陌生男人......你知道的,
to make them feel better about their boring life, um, what else?
笑臉讓他們覺得生活不那么無聊。還有呢?
I hate, I hate that three hundred kilometers from here there's a war going on, you know, people are dying, and nobody knows what to do about it.
我討厭,我憎恨遠在300公里之外的戰爭,人們正在步入死亡,但沒人知道該怎么做。
Or they don't give a shit. I don't know.
也許根本不在乎,我說不清。
I hate that the media, you know, they are trying to control our minds.
我討厭媒體試圖控制我們的思想。
The media? Yeah, the media.
媒體? 是的,媒體。
You know, it's very subtle, but it's a new form of fascism, really.
很難形容,是一種新的法西斯主義。
I hate, I hate when I am in foreign countries, especially in America, they are the worst.
我討厭,我討厭身處異國,尤其是美國,
Each time I wear black, or like, lose my temper, or say anything about anything, they always go 'oh, it's so french, it's so cute.'
每當我穿黑衣服或是發脾氣,說不著邊際的話......他們總是說,哦,法國味十足,真有趣。
I hate that. I can't stand that. Really.
我討厭這些,無法忍受,真的。
Is that all?
就這些?
Well, there's a lot of things, but.... So it's my turn. Okay.
還有很多,不過…… 輪到我問了。 好的。
You're gonna answer. Yes, I'll answer.
你得回答。 是的,我會回答。
What's a problem for you?
什么會讓你困惑呢?
You, probably.
也許就是你。
What?
什么?
No, all right, I had a thought the other day that was kind of a qualifies as a problem.
不,有天我有過一個想法......那確實讓我困惑。