This place is pretty neat. Yeah.
這里很不錯。 是的。
There's even a listening booth over there.
那里還有個試聽室呢。
Have you heard of this singer?
聽說過這個歌手嗎?
I think she's American. A friend told me about her.
我想她是美國人,有個朋友跟我提起過。
Do you want to go see if that listening booth still works? Yeah, okay.
想看看試聽室是否還能用嗎? 當然想。
There's a wind that Blows in from the north.
北面吹來一陣風。
And it says that loving Takes this course.
訴說著愛意的來臨。
Come here.
來吧。
Come here.
來吧。
No, I'm not impossible to touch.
不,我并非不可親近。
I have never wanted you so much.
我從未如此需要過你。
Come here.
來吧。
Come here.
來吧。
Have I never laid down by your side.
是否我從未躺在你身旁。
Baby, let's forget about this pride.
寶貝,讓我們拋開矜持。
Come here.
來吧。
Come here.
來吧。
Look at this. This is beautiful.
看看這兒,太美了。
Quick. It's leaving.
快,車要開了。