Have you ever been in love?
你曾經戀愛過嗎?
Yes.
是的。
Next question.
下一個問題。
What was the...Wait a minute.So I can give one word answers? Why not?
是什么……等等。一個字就算是回答? 怎么不算?
No, no. After I went into such private details about my first sexual feelings.
不,不,我可是詳細描述過我初次的性經驗。
Yeah, I, I know, but, sexual feel...Those are two very different questions. I mean, I could've answered the sexual feelings thing, no problem.
因為問題不同,我可以回答性體驗的事,沒問題。
But you know, love. Well, what if I asked you about love?
但你要知道,愛,如果我問你是否戀愛過你會怎么回答?
I would have lied, but at least I would have made up a great story. I don't know.
我會說假話,但我至少會編造一個美妙的故事。我不知道。
Love is a complex issue, you know?
愛是個復雜的問題,明白嗎?
You know, I mean, it's like, uh. I mean, yes, I have told somebody that I love them before, and I have meant it, you know.
我想是的,我告訴過一些人我愛他們,而且我是認真的。
But was it totally unselfish, giving love? Was it a beautiful thing?
但愛是完全無私的付出嗎?愛是一件美好的事嗎?
Not really. You know, it's like, love.... I mean, I don't know. You know?
不完全是,它就像,愛……我想我無法說清。你明白嗎?
Yeah. I know what you mean.
是的,我明白你的意思。
But as far as sexual feelings go, I'll have you know it started with an obsessive relationship with Miss July 1978. Do you know Playboy magazine?
至于性體驗是開始于一種迷戀性的關系,是源于1978年的7月小姐。你知道《花花公子》雜志嗎?
Yeah, I've heard of it. You know Crystal? No.
聽說過。 知道克里斯托嗎? 不知道。
You don't know Crystal? Well, I knew Crystal.
你不知道克里斯托?我認識她。
Is it my turn now? Ok.
該輪到我了?好的。
Tell me something that really pisses you off.
告訴我一件你特別生氣的事。
Really drives you crazy. Pisses me off.
讓你氣得發瘋。 讓我生氣。
God, everything pisses me off. List a couple.
老天,什么都讓我生氣。 列舉一二。