Right there, right there. Oh, God, that's it!
就是那里,就是那里。天啊,終于啊!
How did you get paint in your eye? - Because you wouldn't let me wear safety goggles!
你是怎么把顏料弄到眼睛里?-都是因為你不讓我戴防護眼鏡!
This looks terrible. She-she's gonna know.
看上去一團糟啊。她肯定會發現。
It's fine. You just need two more nails.
沒關系。你就差兩個釘而已了。
Okay, where should I put them?
好的,應該釘在哪里?
In Emily's eyes.
釘在艾米麗的眼睛里。
You're not helping.
你真是幫倒忙。
Well, maybe this is what you get for snooping.
所以這就是你偷翻人東西的報應。
You know, it-it's bad enough that I have to deal with this...-Raj? I'm back.
我鼓搗這玩意兒就已經夠煩了...-拉杰?我回來了。
Oh, no. Hey.
完了。嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
How was the hospital?
醫院情況還好嗎?
Fine. What were you doing in there?
很好。你在里面干什么呢?
Uh...w-well...Okay, look, I-I don't want to lie to you.
那個...我...我不想對你撒謊。
I-I got curious, I was looking around...and I broke the drawer on your night stand.
我很好奇,于是我到處看了看...然后我就弄壞了你的床頭柜抽屜。
You were looking in my night stand?
你翻看了我的床頭柜抽屜嗎?
Yeah.
是的。
So, the first time I leave you alone, you snoop on me?
所以我第一次讓你單獨留在家里,你就開始到處偷翻?
You've never snooped around my apartment? - No!
你從來沒偷翻過我的公寓嗎?-沒有!
Come on, think back. It would really help if you had!
快,好好想想。你要是有過前科會很有幫助喲!
I can't believe you don't trust me! -She sounds really mad.
真沒想到你這么不相信我!-她聽起來很火大啊。
We should hang up.
我們應該掛掉。
Yeah, we should.
對,是應該。
But we're not going to, are we?
但我們不會這么做,對不對?
Not a chance.
門都沒有。
What happened to "snooping is wrong"?
不是說"偷翻是不對的"嗎?
Howard, you're going to jail for tax fraud. Who cares?
霍華德,反正你就要因為稅收欺詐去坐牢了,還怕啥偷翻?
Well, we did it.
我們"做"到了。
We sure did.
確實"做"到了。
I mean, I was on fire! I-I was in the zone, like an athlete.
我整個小宇宙都爆發了!我超在狀態,像運動員一樣。
Sweetie, I beat you at this, too.
親愛的,這次你也是被我虐爆了。
So, where do we want to hang it?
那我們把它掛哪兒?
What? Are you kidding? We're not hanging it!
什么?你開什么玩笑?才不要掛起來!
But it's an expression of our love.
但這是我們愛情的展示。
And our butts! Not hanging it!
也是我們的屁股!不掛!