Seems a shame to throw it away.
扔了怪可惜的。
Yeah. We could give it to Sheldon, and tell him William Shatner painted it.
是啊。我們可以送給謝爾頓,告訴他是威廉·夏特納畫的。(電視劇《星際旅行:初代》中飾演星艦艦長詹姆斯·T·寇克)
God, I love you. I love you so much.
天,我愛你。我愛死你了。
I think I'm gonna go home.
我要回家了。
Why? I really don't understand what's happening here.
為什么?我真不理解這是什么情況。
You know, Sheldon, at any other time, learning that you had plans to go live on Mars would be a slow news day.
謝爾頓,如果是任何其他時候我知道你計劃要去火星上住,那這事只是你太晚告訴我而已。
But a couple of hours ago, we were getting a turtle. And silly as it sounds, I thought that meant something.
但幾個小時前,我們還要一起養烏龜。雖然說起來有點傻,但我以為那代表著什么。
Amy! Oh, why didn't I give her Sleepy Time tea? Amy, wait! Getting a turtle meant a great deal to me, too.
艾米!我為什么沒給她喝睡覺覺茶?艾米,等等!要養烏龜對我來說也是意義重大。
Sure. Unless something better comes along.
當然。除非有更好的事發生嘛。
Do you want me to withdraw my application?
你是想讓我撤銷我的申請嗎?
What I want is for us to be planning our future together.
我想要的是我們一起計劃共同的未來。
And in that future, are we on the same planet? Yeah, because I've seen people make the long-distance thing work. - We're on the same planet! -Okay!
在你說的未來,我們是在同一星球上嗎?因為我也看過遠距離異地戀成功的例子。-我們是在同一星球上!-知道了!
Does that planet have to be Earth?
一定要在地球這顆星球嗎?
Are you asking me to go to Mars with you?
你是在邀請我和你一起去火星嗎?
I am. Yeah, if I'm going to a barren, lifeless environment, where the chances of survival are slim to none, I want you there with me.
我是。如果我要前往一個貧瘠、無生命、生存幾率接近于零的地方時,我希望你在我身旁。
Why don't we go back to the apartment, and fill out your application?
要不要跟我回家把你的申請填了?
Okay. I suppose being the first people on a new planet would be incredibly exciting.
要。我想能成為第一批在新星球居住的居民,應該挺刺激的。
Oh, I know. We could be the first to plant a flag on Mars.
我知道。我們可以成為第一批在火星插旗的人。
We could be the first to watch Mars Attacks! On Mars. We could be the first to say "Good Lord, what on Mars are you talking about?"
成為第一批在火星上看《火星入侵》電影的人。我們也可以是第一批"我的天,你說的什么火星話啊?"的人。