You know, we could also be the first people to procreate on Mars.
你知道嗎,我們也可以成為第一批在火星生育的人。
You just can't keep it in your space pants, can you?
你的太空褲就是系不嚴,是不是?
Think about it. If we had a family there, our kids would be Martians.
你想想。如果我們在那里成家,我們的孩子就是火星人了。
They would, wouldn't they? We could give them cool Martian names. And we could teach them about Martian history.
他們還真會是,對不對?我們可以給他們取酷酷的火星人名字,教他們火星人的歷史。
Like, who planted those flags? And, uh, where did that copy of Mars Attacks! Come from?
比如這些個旗子都是誰插的。還有《火星入侵》影帶是誰帶來的。
I guess we'll have to make a new video together, as a couple.
也許我們需要以情侶身份錄個新視頻了。
Good idea. And since you've had such a rough day, I'm gonna let you throw the pie in Leonard's face.
好主意。既然今天你這么不開心,我愿意讓你用餡餅糊萊納德一臉。
Thank you for forgiving me.
謝謝你原諒我。
It's okay. At some point, we were bound to have our first fight.
不客氣。戀愛后的第一次爭吵早晚都會發生呀。
Well, it almost happened when you called my apple pie crust "Doughy." The truth is you were right. And I was just angry at myself.
你說我的脆皮蘋果派不脆又沒味時就差點發生了。事實是你當時說得對,我只是氣自己罷了。
Can I ask you one thing?
我能問你件事嗎?
Of course. What?
當然。什么事?
Did you look in my closet?
你看沒看過我的衣柜?
No. Just the drawer.
沒有,只有抽屜。
You promise you didn't look in the closet?
你發誓你沒看過嗎?
I promise. Why, what's in there?
我發誓。為什么,里面有什么?
Don't worry about it. Good night.
你別管了。晚安。