We are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
我們被監視著。政府有一套秘密系統——一臺每時每刻都在監控你的機器。
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything-- Violent crimes involving ordinary people.
我設計這臺機器是為了偵測恐怖行動,但它卻看到了一切—— 牽涉普通人的暴力罪行。
The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't.
政府認為這些人無關緊要。我們不。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us.
受當局追捕 我們只能秘密活動。你永遠找不到我們。
But victim or perpetrator, if your number is up, we'll find you.
但無論是受害人還是行兇者,只要你的號碼被列出來,我們就會找到你。
I'd be happy to restate the order, if you'd like.
不介意的話我想重復一下訂單。
You see, it's vital that we get it exactly right. So perhaps we should try again.
必須確定清楚才行。所以不如再說一遍。
Pastrami...Extra mustard, spicy and yellow, and enough pepperoncinis to create digestion issues in even the strongest constitution.
熏牛肉...多加芥末,黃辣的,辣椒加到足以令人跑肚拉稀,鐵人都受不了。
No mayonnaise, please. If there's even a trace, it'll render the entire sandwich useless,
不加蛋黃醬,謝謝。只要一點兒不對,整個三明治就全毀了,
and we'll have to begin this whole process over again, which I don't think either of us would enjoy.
就得全部重來一遍,我們肯定都不希望這樣。
Wonderful. And I'll take a bag of chips.
好極了。我要袋薯條。