That building was a failsafe. In the inevitable event one of my enemies would move on me.
那棟樓就是個失效保護裝置,在敵人出手、 無可避免時使用。
I looked into its history. It used to be a group home.
我查了那棟樓的歷史,那以前是教養院。
The Wayland Home for Boys. Maybe you've heard of it.
韋林男孩教養院。也許你聽說過。
I always hated that place.
我一直很討厭那地方。
And that room you didn't like.
還有那間你不喜歡的房間。
Where bad behavior was corrected.
那里是惡行矯正室。
I'm sorry we couldn't save Anthony.
很抱歉沒有救出安東尼。
Anthony died protecting me. It's up to me now to make sure his sacrifice wasn't in vain.
安東尼為保護我而死。我絕不能讓他白白犧牲。
What will you do?
你要做什么?
You told me you wouldn't help me fight a war, John. Sometimes a war comes to you.
你說過不會幫我打仗,約翰。但有時戰爭會找上門。
When it does, you can either fight or be vanquished.
事已至此,要么去戰斗,要么被擊敗。
I'm gonna see that Dominic answers for Anthony. When that day comes, you and Harold would be wise to stay out of my way.
我要讓多米尼克償還安東尼的血債。那天到來時,你跟哈羅德最好別擋我的路。
Invictus maneo.
(拉丁語)我不可戰勝。