How much did Root give her?
根給了她多少劑量?
Enough to stop a bull, apparently.
顯然夠阻止一頭蠻牛了。
She's gonna be madder than one when she comes to.
她醒來肯定更要氣瘋了。
I'm afraid we can no choice. Ms. Shaw's cover is blown. Our survival now depends on her seclusion.
我們別無選擇。肖女士的身份已經暴露。我們要生存,她就必須隱匿起來。
So how do we proceed now, Harold?
我們現在怎么辦,哈羅德?
With extreme caution, Mr. Reese. The events of the past few days have made our world more dangerous than ever before. Perhaps we should let her sleep.
格外小心,里瑟先生。過去幾天發生的事導致我們目前的形勢更加危急了。或許我們該讓她一直睡下去。
Samaritan ran a diagnostic on itself. No flaws were detected.
撒馬利亞人進行了自檢。沒發現漏洞。
I don't understand. How could it have missed her? Any of them?
我不明白。那它怎么會看不到她?看不到他們所有人?
I believe the machine is blinding Samaritan by blocking all the relevant data on Mr. Finch and his associates.
我相信是機器屏蔽了撒馬利亞人,墻住了芬奇及其助手的全部相關數據。
How can we fix that?
我們怎么解決呢?
Human intelligence. You, Martine, must now be Samaritan's eyes. So I'm expanding your capabilities.
人類智能。你,瑪蒂娜,現在要當撒馬利亞人的眼睛。我要擴充你的能力。
Happy hunting.
狩獵愉快。
Looks like Elias picked up stakes. Could be on the run.
看來以利亞卷鋪蓋了。多半逃跑了。
I'm not worried about Elias.
我不擔心以利亞。
We lost a lot of good soldiers up in that building. I'm not sure if we got something to show for it.
我們在那棟樓里失去了不少戰士。我們也沒什么可炫耀的。
We can always find more soldiers.
我們總能找到新的戰士。
Maybe I'm missing something.
我大概漏掉了什么。
Elias didn't just have people working for him. He had people protecting him.
以利亞不僅有人為他工作。有人在保護他。
Detective Riley, bitch who pulled me out of the ambulance. And whoever's back rolling this.
萊利警探,把我拖出救護車的賤人。以及背后的操控者。
They're not law enforcement, not criminals. They're something else. Need to figure it out. But it's like I told you.
他們既不是白道,也不是黑道。他們是其它道上的。得查查清楚。但就像我告訴你的。
There's always a game within the game.
永遠是局中有局。