I heard about Anthony.
我聽說了安東尼的事。
I saved this.
我保住了這個。
We look so young.
我們多年輕。
Now that's a real brotherhood.
這才是真正的兄弟會。
Lucky to get out. Surprised we made it this far.
還好你脫身了。我們居然能走這么遠。
Tell me, Bruce. How are the accounts for real?
告訴我,布魯斯。賬戶情況究竟如何?
Principle assets offshore, untouchable. Sometimes I wish we were, too.
主要資產轉移海外了,誰都碰不著。有時我希望我們也能這樣。
You'll need to arrange for a new office.
你得安排一個新辦公室。
Some place nice this time.
這次找個好點的地方。
And we won't meet like this again. I've lost one friend. I don't want to lose another.
我們不會再這樣見面了。我失去了一個朋友,不想再失去另一個。
Speaking of friends, we need to catch up with some old ones.
說到朋友,我們得和老朋友敘敘舊了。
I made a list. Everybody that flipped.
我列了清單。所有的背叛者。
Good. Let's start with Gino.
很好。先從吉諾開始吧。
Yes?
喂?
Hello, Harold. I didn't get a chance to thank you and John for saving me.
你好啊,哈羅德。還沒來得及感謝你和約翰救了我。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
I hope you understand why I didn't tell you about the bomb.
希望你理解我為什么不告訴你們炸彈的事。
You were playing the rope-a-dope on Dominic. You drew him in.
你在對多米尼克用"倚繩戰術"。誘敵深入。(阿里采用"倚繩戰術"戰勝年輕的拳王福爾曼,再次登頂 )