All right, I have an admittedly insane idea, but if I don't ask you this, you know, it'll haunt me the rest of my life.
好吧。我有個無疑是瘋狂的想法,但要是不問你的話,我下半輩子都會耿耿于懷的。
What?
是什么?
I want to keep talking to you. You know, I have no idea what your situation is but I feel like we have some kind of connection. Right?
我想繼續跟你聊天,盡管我對你一無所知......但我覺得我們似乎似曾相識,同意嗎?
Yeah. Me too.
是的,我同意。
Yeah, right, well, great. So listen, here's the deal.
那就好,是這樣。
This is what we should do. You should get off the train with me here in Vienna, and come check out the town.
我們應該這樣。你跟我一起下車游覽維也納。
What? Come on. It'll be fun.
什么? 來吧,肯定很有意思。
Come on. What would we do?
來吧。 我們做些什么?
I don't know. All I know is I have to catch an Austrian Airlines flight tomorrow morning at nine thirty,
不知道,我只知道我的飛機是明早9:30,
and I don't really have enough money for a hotel, so I was just going to walk around, and it would be a lot more fun if you came with me.
而且我沒錢住旅館了,所以只好到處走走......如果你和我同行會更有意思。
And if I turn out to be some kind of psycho, you need just get on the next train.
如果我是某個神經病的話,你只需要改乘下一班火車。
All right, all right. Think of it like this.
好吧,好吧,設想一下。
Jump ahead 10,20 years, okay? And you're married.
10年,20年之后,懂嗎?你結婚之后。
Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy it used to have.
你的婚姻失去了曾經有過的活力。
You start to blame your husband.
你開始責備你的丈夫。