You're lucky you can have this attitude toward death.
你該慶幸你能這樣看待死亡。
I think I'm afraid of death 24 hours a day.
我想我時刻都在害怕死亡。
I swear. I mean, that's why I'm in a train right now.
真的,所以我現在才會坐火車。
I could've flown to Paris, but I'm scared.
我可以乘飛機去巴黎,但我害怕。
Oh, come on. I can't help it. I can't help it.
不會吧。 我控制不了。我控制不了。
I know the statistics say, "Na, na, na, it's safer." Whatever.
我知道統計顯示"不,不,不,它很安全"之類的。
When I'm in a plane, I can see the explosion.
但我乘飛機時就會看到爆炸。
I can see me falling through the clouds.
我看到我從云端墜落。
And I'm so scared of those few seconds of consciousness before you are gonna die. You know, when you know for sure you're gonna die.
我非常害怕那幾秒鐘的意識......在臨死之前,你知道自己快要死了的時候。
I can't stop thinking that way. It's exhausting.
我總忍不住會這樣想。那讓人筋疲力竭。
Yeah, I bet.
是的,沒錯。
Really exhausting.
真的筋疲力竭。
I think this is Vienna. Yeah.
我想這是維也納了。 是的。
You get off here, no? Yeah, what a drag.
你在這兒下,是嗎? 是的,真掃興。
I wish I'd met you earlier. I really like talking to you.
早認識你就好了,我很喜歡和你聊天。
Yeah, me too.
我也是。
It was really nice of you too.
很高興能認識你。