You think about all those guys you've met in your life and what might've happened if you'd picked up with one of them.
你回想你一生中曾遇見過的所有男人......設想嫁給他們中的一個會發生什么。
I'm one of those guys. That's me.
我就是其中之一,就是我。
You know, so think of this as time travel from then to now to find out what you're missing out on.See,
就當這是個時空旅行......來到現在,看看你當時錯過了什么。
what this really could be is a gigantic favor to both you and your future husband, to find out that you're not missing out on anything.
對你和你的丈夫會有極大的幫助,你會發現并未錯過任何東西。
I'm just as big a loser as he is, totally unmotivated, totally boring
我只是個和他一樣的失敗者,缺乏目標,無所事事。
You made the right choice. You're really happy.
你做了正確的選擇,為此而開心。
Let me get my bag.
我去拿我的包。
We should get a locker for all this.
我們該找個地方寄存行李。
What's your name?
你叫什么?
My name?
我的名字嗎?
Jesse. James, actually, but everybody calls me Jesse.
杰西,實際上是詹姆斯,但大家都叫我杰西。
You mean, Jesse James, no?
那就是杰西 詹姆斯,對嗎?
No. No, just Jesse.
不,就是杰西。
I'm Celine.
我叫塞琳娜。