This is a nice bridge.
這座橋真漂亮。
Yeah.
是的。
This is kind of weird.
感覺怪怪的。
Isn't it? I mean, I feel a little awkward. But it's all right. Right?
是嗎?我覺得有點尷尬。但沒關系不是嗎?
Yeah, this is great. Let's go to some places. Look at your book. Yeah, let's go to some places.
是的,這非常棒。找些地方看看吧。看看你的書。 好的,我們找找看。
Let's ask these guys. Okay.
我去問問這些人。 好的。
Excuse me. Excuse me?
抱歉,打擾一下?
sprechen Sie English?
你們會說英語嗎?
Ja. Of course. Do you speak German for a change?
當然會。 能不能換成你說德語?
What? No, it was a joke.
什么? 開個玩笑。
We just got into Vienna today, and we're looking for something fun to do.
我們今天剛到維也納,想找些有意思的地方看看。
Like museums, exhibitions things... But museums are not that funny anymore these days.
例如博物館,展覽會之類。 但最近博物館沒什么意思。
They are closing right now. How long are you going to be here?
他們馬上就要關門了,你們會在這兒逗留多久?
Just for tonight.
就一個晚上。
Why did you come to Vienna? What could you be expecting?
你們為什么來維也納?你們想看些什么?
We're on honeymoon.
我們在渡蜜月。
Yeah, she got pregnant, we had to get married.... I don't believe you. You're a bad liar.
是的,她懷孕了,我們不得不結婚... 得了吧,我不信,你不懂撒謊。
This is a play we're both in. We would like to invite you.
我們有場演出,很樂意邀請你們觀看。
You're actors?
你們是演員?
Not professional. Part time for fun.
不是專業的,只是業余愛好。
It's a play about a cow and lndians searching for it.
是關于一頭母牛和尋找它的印第安人。
There are also politicians, Mexicans Russians, communists.... You have a real cow on stage? No, an actor in a cow costume.
另外還有政客,墨西哥人,俄羅斯人,共產主義者…… 用真正的母牛表演嗎? 不,是由一個演員扮演。