And he's the cow. Yes, I am the cow.
他演母牛。 是的,我演母牛。
And the cow's a bit weird. The cow has a disease.
但這頭牛有點古怪。 它得了一種病。
She's acting a bit strange. Like a dog.
它的行為有點怪異,像只狗。
If someone throws a stick, she fetches it.
有人扔根棍子的話,它會去叼回來。
And she can smoke with hoofs and everything.
它還能用蹄子抽煙什么的。
Great. As you see, there is the address. It's in the second district.
真有意思。 看,這個就是地址。在第二區。
Near the Prater. You know it?
普拉特附近,知道是什么嗎?
The big Ferris wheel? By the wheel, yes. We should go.
那個大摩天輪嗎? 大摩天輪附近。 我們會去的。
Yes, the wheel, everybody knows the wheel. Perhaps you can go to the Prater before the play.
是的,人人都知道摩天輪。 你們可以在開演之前先去普拉特。
It starts at 21:30.
演出是21:30開始。
21:30? It's at 9:30.
21:30? 就是9:30。
9:30. Oh, right.
9:30 好的。
Ok, great. What's the name of this play?
太好了。這場戲叫什么?
It translates as "Bring Me the Horns of Wilmington's Cow."
翻譯過來就是"帶給我威爾明頓的母牛角"。
I'm Wilmington's cow.
我就是威爾明頓的牛。
All right. Great.
好的。 太棒了。
You'll be there? We'll try.
你們會來嗎? 盡量吧。
I'm the cow. Goodbye.
我是母牛。再見。
I got an idea. Are you ready?
我有個主意,你準備好沒有?
It's Q and A time. We've known each other a little while now.
是個問答游戲,我們現在已經互相有所了解。