Wang chung! Pay up, gentlemen! Yes! Thank you!
"紅中"(黃鐘樂隊)付錢吧,先生們!爽啊!多謝了!
Really? That's so nice. Another pitcher, my good woman.
這么多?真給力。再來一大罐酒,我的好姑娘。
Claire would have killed me if she'd known that I let Haley go off alone while I chilled in a bar with some undergrads, but I happen to trust my daughter.
要是克萊爾知道肯定會殺了我的,我讓海莉單獨參加派對,自己卻和一群學生在酒吧玩樂,不過我信任我的女兒。
Also, I was tracking her location with the GPS on her phone.
但我還是利用她手機上的GPS來追蹤她的位置。
Fellas, Cedar and Los alamos. That's, uh...Pi chi house? Pi chi?
各位,洛斯阿拉莫斯是哪兒啊?是在派凱屋嗎? 派凱屋?
Oh, come on. Why is my bluetooth not working?
真是的。我的藍牙怎么用不了?
Oh, god. It's Longinus. He's gonna be so mad at us. Hey, Longe. Don't be mad at us for leaving.
天啊。是朗吉納斯。他一定很生我們的氣。朗吉。不要怪我們先走了。
I went back to our spot, and everybody was gone. Who does that to a sister? !
我回到我們那桌,所有人都走了。誰會對好姐妹做這種事啊?
We're sorry, but the sitter called, and, uh, lily was running a fever.
抱歉,可小保姆打電話來說莉莉發燒了。
So...We feel even worse about dumping Claire on you and your hot date.
所以,我們也很抱歉把克萊爾丟給你和你的火辣男友。
Who is gorgeous, by the way. Seems super funny, too. Perfect for you.
隨便一提,他真是又帥又風趣啊。天生一對。
Please, I wish that was a date. He's my trainer, and he's straight.
拜托,我也希望他是我對象。他是我的教練,是個直男。
What? Julian's straight. Oh, I love it when a straight person and a gay person go out together.
什么?朱利安是直男。這樣才贊呢,直男和同志一起出去玩。
I'd love it a lot more if he was gay.
如果他是同志我會更開心的。
Oh, my god. This isn't our car. What? This isn't our Prius!
我的天啊。這不是我們的車。 什么? 這不是我們的普銳斯!
They they must've given us the wrong one at the valet. That's why the bluetooth isn't working.
泊車小弟肯定給錯車了。所以這藍牙才用不了。
We stole a car? Are you serious?
我們偷了一輛車?你說真的嗎?
What's happening?
出什么事了?
Oh, we stole a car. Uh, we gotta go.
我們偷了別人的車。我們得掛了。
Okay, we did not steal a car, Cam. It was given to us.
我們沒偷車,小卡。是別人給錯了車。
Why are you giving me attitude? You're the one that stole a car.
你對我大呼小叫干什么?你才是偷車的人。
How is this a stolen car? ! How? ! I don't know! I'm confused! Do you have an aspirin?
這怎么能算偷車呢?!從何說起?!我不知道!我都糊涂了!你車上有阿司匹林嗎?
This isn't my car!
這不是我的車!
Hey, Lukie. Hi. What's going on? Oh, I don't know. I'll check. I have it.
小克。你好啊。出什么事了?我不知道。我找找。在我這兒。
Well, I could bring it by and meet you outside in 20 minutes?
我可以送過來20分鐘后在外面見,好嗎?
No, sw out out outside, sweetie. Okay. Bye-bye.
不,外面,在外面,親愛的。好。一會兒見。
Do you mind swinging by my kid's sleepover? I gotta give him this retainer. It's on the way to the club.
你介意順道去一下我兒子過夜的地方嗎?我得把這個矯牙器給他。就在去酒吧的路上。
Sure, no problem.
當然,沒問題。