We all need to give back, Claire.
我們都該回饋社會才對,克萊爾。
Give me back my night.
把大好夜晚"回饋"給我吧。
Okay, well, Longinus did invite us to a boutique opening, you know, cocktails, DJ. But it'll it'll be a whole scene, though.
好吧,朗吉納斯邀請我們去個精品店的開業晚宴,你懂的,有雞尾酒和音樂。但是會很瘋很鬧的。
A scene? A scene is perfect. That's great. I will get in the car before you guys change your mind. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
鬧啊?鬧好啊。棒極了。趁你們還沒改變主意咱們趕緊上車。快。走吧。出發。
So does that mean no potpies?
這么說沒餡餅吃咯?
Uh, hey, Joanne? Two number nines to go.
喬安,兩個九號的打包。
Was I wrong? Are these not the best wings you've ever had in your life? Oh, my god.
沒說錯吧?敢說這雞翅不是你平生未嘗的美味嗎? 贊不絕口啊。
And you didn't wanna get 40. Oh, and by the way, this is just the start of your evening.
你還說吃不了40個。順便說,這只是美好夜晚的開始喔。
Next up, it's over to the quad for a musical interlude from tenors, anyone? It's an all male singing group... Got it.
下一個節目,去方庭欣賞一組男高音表演,要跟我去嗎?是一個全男性聲樂團... 我懂的。
Oh, hey! Oh, hey. Weren't you on my tour this morning?
喂!你好。你不是今早在我游覽隊伍里那個嗎?
Yeah, I'm Haley, and this is my d
對,我叫海莉,這是我老......
Big brother. You bought it for a second. How are you? Oh, oops.
老哥。你信了你信了。你好嗎?噢糟糕。
Okay. Anyway, you know what? There is a student mixer going on tonight.
好吧。不管怎樣,你知道嗎?今晚有個學生聯誼會。
If you wanna go, me and a bunch of other girls are gonna head over there.
你想去的話,我和其他一些女孩打算一起過去。
Oh! Uh, you know what? That's okay. My dad's got this whole thing planned...but thank you anyway.
噢!那個。我想說。還是算了。我老爸都計劃好了,不過多謝了。
No problem. Well, it was nice meeting you.
客氣。很高興見到你。
Nice meeting you. How fun is this? Just me and you.
我也是。多歡樂啊?就我們兩個。
I was a little nervous you wouldn't see what's so special about this place.
我有點緊張怕你沒看出這里的獨特之處。
Not that I'm pushing you to come here. You know, you're You're gonna make your own decisions.
我不是逼你一定要考這里。你知道,你,你得自己做決定。
You wanna go with them, don't you?
你想跟她們一起去,是不是?
No, we're doing our thing.
不,按我們的計劃來。
Yeah, quick. Before they leave. Are you sure?
去吧。晚了她們就走了。 真的嗎?
Go. I can handle it. You're not the first girl to leave me at this table with a plateful of chicken wings.
去吧。我搞得定。你又不是第一個在滿是雞腿的餐桌前離我而去的女孩子。
I'm kidding! I wish I was kidding. I... You weren't supposed to hear that. Have fun.
我開玩笑!的真希望我是開玩笑。 我... 本不想讓你聽到的。好好玩。
Okay. Love you. Love you.
好的。愛你喔。 愛你。
Nose job. Butt lift. Last summer, that thing was 4 inches off the ground.
鼻子整形了。提臀了。去年夏天那玩意兒都快垂到地面了。
What do they do with all the butt they take out?
她們屁股上的贅肉都跑哪兒去了?
I have a theory. Oh, damn! Here comes my ex. Who? Randolph? Marcus? LaMichael?
我想我知道答案了。該死!我前男友來了。誰啊?蘭多夫嗎?還是馬可斯?勒邁克爾嗎?
No. Matt. I gotta go.
不。是馬特。我得走了。