There she is. The old library. That's some late nights in there. Some of them I even spent studying. Don't tell your mom.
總算到了。老圖書館。曾在里面度過漫漫長夜啊。的確有些夜晚是在學習呢。別告訴老媽。
And maybe don't tell me. College!
那就不該告訴我。 大學生!
He was shielding his eyes from the sun.
他舉起手是為了擋陽光免得晃眼。
Knew it when I hit it.
擊掌時才反應過來。
Phil is taking Haley to visit his alma mater. Loved college.
菲爾要帶海莉拜訪他的母校。 深愛的大學。
Mm, we were hoping some of that enthusiasm rubs off on her.
我們希望父親的激情也激起女兒對大學的向往。
Go Bullfrogs!
加油 "斗牛蛙"隊!
Dogs! Bulldogs! I feel like you do that on purpose.
是斗牛犬隊!斗牛犬隊!我覺得你是故意的。
No, it's just...I say "bull", and I can't remember it's frogs or dogs.
不,只是我知道是"斗牛",就是忘記是"蛙"還是"犬"了。

When I talk to my old branch from college. do we croak or do we bark? I got it. Hello?
我跟大學哥們打電話時。我們是"呱呱"叫還是"汪汪"叫?我來接。喂?
No way! Haley, no way! Check it out! After a few beers, my buds and I would jump on these lunch trays and race down this same hill. Hop on.
不是吧!不是吧,海莉!快來看!我和哥們喝完啤酒后會跳到這些午餐盤上就從這坡上比賽滑下去。上來試試。
I don't want to to hop on. Seriously, you'll get the giggles. I don't want the giggles.
我不想試。 不騙你,你馬上就會傻樂。 我不想傻樂。
Hey, honey. How's the trip going? So good.
喂,親愛的。 游覽進行得怎樣? 非常好。
Go, Bullfrogs. It's dogs.
加油,斗牛蛙隊。 是"犬"。
Oh, sorry. How's Haley doing?
不好意思。海莉表現怎樣?
She's...She's loving it. She's loving it. Daddy.
她啊,她喜歡。她喜歡這里。爸爸
I showed her the student union. We visited the dorms. We sat in on a class.
我帶她去看了學生會。參觀了宿舍。我們去教室聽了節課。
I really think she's starting to see what college has to offer.
我覺得她開始發現大學的美好了。
Oh, hang on, Claire. Go, Bulldogs!
克萊爾,稍等。加油,斗牛犬!
Manny, who is this Bella girl? And why is her name all over your notebook?
曼尼,這個叫貝拉的女孩是誰?你的筆記本上怎么滿是她的名字
Bella's no girl, mom. She has recently blossomed, like a purple lilac in April.
媽 貝拉已經不是小女孩了。她最近開苞了,就像四月的丁香花。
What do you mean, she blossom? Like, the poo berty?
你說的"開苞"是什么意思?春情躁動期嗎?
Yeah. I'll get it.
沒錯。我去開門。