They played the whole army card. And, well, I'm gonna do the honorable thing and, uh, move the boat.
他們提到了軍隊什么什么的。我打算做件高尚的事,把船移走。
Really?
真的嗎?
Yeah, my brother says I can keep it in his driveway. He hates his neighbor.
是啊,我兄弟說可以放在他家車道上。他憎惡他的鄰居。
I think your dad's right. We should start being better to one another.
我覺得你爸說的對。我們應該對彼此好一點。
I couldn't agree more.
我舉雙手贊成。
I think you'll see, Once you get to know us, we're good people, too...There's no smoke.
我相信你一定會明白,一旦你熟悉我們,我們其實也是好人,根本沒煙啊。
I know.
我知道。
Okay, folks. Who owns the boat?
好了,各位。船是誰的?
He -- uh, that would be me. Why? Is there a problem?
他...是我的。怎么?有什么問題嗎?
Technically, you can't store it here, and some crazy lady keeps calling.
嚴格說,你不能放置在這里,某個瘋婆子不斷打電話報警。
Hi, officer. What's going on out here?
嗨,警官。什么情況?。?/div>
Wait, you guys narc'd on us!
等等,你們報了緝毒警!
No, I brought you banana bread! It was her!
沒有,我還給你拿了香蕉面包呢!是她!
Now who's the narc?
誰是緝毒警?。?/div>
Claire, that's pretty uncool.
克萊爾,你這也太缺德了。
Super uncool! You guys are lame!
超缺德的,你們也太差勁了!
I'm also gonna have to write up these rvs.
我還得給這些房車開罰單。
Oh no. - What? No.
不是吧。-什么?不要啊。
I'm holding. I'm making a walk for it.
我這兒有貨。我先撤了。