Hey, Dad.
老爸你好。
Hey, Jay. There's our precious little houseguest.
杰,你好,瞧瞧我們的小稀客。
Okay, guys, listen up. She gets three walks a day. Keep her off the bed. We're training her.
好了,聽清楚。她每天要散三次步。別讓她上床,我們在訓練這個。
No chicken bones. If she starts to wheeze --
吃雞不能帶骨頭,如果她開始喘氣...
Remember when you dropped me off at summer camp? You barely slowed down the car.
記不記得那次你送我去夏令營?你車都沒停穩就把我撂了下來。
You never had a condition that made it difficult to breathe.
你又沒有會讓你難以呼吸的病癥。
I was a closeted gay kid at sports camp. I spent the week in mid-faint.
我當時是運動夏令營里沒出柜的同性戀。我一整周都迷迷糊糊的。
Lily, don't forget to give Stella lots of belly rubs.
莉莉,別忘了多揉揉斯黛拉的小肚肚。
Grandpa, this is coming at a really bad time for me and Larry.
爺爺,這件事對我和拉里而言來的不是時候。
Okay, well, now, don't you worry about wily not woving you yet. Aw, who's the little weeble wobble?
好了,你別擔心莉莉現在還不喜歡你這件事。你怎么這么可愛呢?
I can't watch this. Okay. - Bye, Dad.
我看不下去了。-老爸再見。
Oh, I don't know. I guess in my free time, I like to keep up with the latest discoveries in renewable energy.
我也不知道,平常要是沒事,我喜歡關注有關再生能源的最新研究。
Just think, a few more months and you'll never have to deal with this again.
記住,再過幾個月你就再也不用經歷這事了。
You know, I don't mind college interviews. I actually like discussing the things that they --
我不介意參加大學面試。我其實挺喜歡和他們討論一些...
I was talking to the mirror.
我剛在跟鏡子說話。
I know all you had to do to get in your college was like their Facebook page, but this is Princeton.
我知道你想上的大學,只需要你關注他們的Facebook就夠了,但這可是普林斯頓大學。
I have to show them that I'm a serious thinker, and you could be a bit more supportive.
我要向他們展現我縝密的思維,你就不能支持我一下嗎。
You're right. I'm sorry. Your outfit's perfect.
好吧,很抱歉。你的衣服很棒。
Thanks.
謝謝。
If you're applying to lumberjack school. And majoring in having your cats eat you when you die.
如果你是要申請伐木學校的話。而且主修的是在死后被自己的貓吃掉。