That doesn't make any sense. I've never worked here before.
你在說什么,我根本就沒在這工作過。
It's just a gay joke, Mitchell. Don't overthink it. You settling in?
那只是個基佬笑話,米奇爾。別想多了。你還適應嗎?
Yeah. Yeah. I mean, you know, I'm in jeans and I'm at work -- I feel like a mechanic.
是啊。我是說,我穿著牛仔褲在上班...感覺像是個技工。

I am looking forward to doing a few days of freelance legal work for my dad because, uh, where I work,
我很期待來給我爸做幾天自由法律工作,因為在我上班的公司,
I've gotten the unfair reputation of being the office nag, which is...See, it's only because I work with a bunch of slobs.
我有個不太公平的名聲"辦公室里的嘮叨鬼",這...那只是因為我跟一群懶漢一起工作。
I mean, I must tell these people 50 times a day -- "Wipe down the microwave," "Clean the coffee pot," "Whose moldy lunch meat is this, Kevin?"
我每天必須告訴那些人50次...擦干凈微波爐,清洗咖啡壺,這是誰的發霉的午餐肉啊,凱文?
So, did they put up much of a fight when you asked for that time off, or...?
這回你請假的時候他們有沒有力爭一番啊?
Yeah, it's so nice and casual here. I can't wait to get my chill on.
這里真好,很隨意。我等不及想展示我瀟灑的一面了。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What? This is me.
什么啊?我就是這樣。
No, it's not.
才不是。
For the next few days it is. When I leave here, men will want to be me, women will want to shop with me.
接下來的幾天我就是這樣。我離開這里時男人會想成為我,女人會想跟我購物。
Have you ever thought of trying to be nicer at your regular job? Mm.
你想過在你的常規工作那邊更友好一些嗎?
I mean, I've had to learn how to balance being a friend and a manager.
我也是慢慢學著如何在做朋友和做經理之間保持平衡。
You could call it being a "Franager."
你可以稱之為做"朋理"。(此處為自創詞)
But I don't have to, right?
但我沒必要,對吧?
Yes, you do. I am your boss. You have to do everything I say.
有必要。我是你老板,你得聽我的一切吩咐。
Okay, all right, here comes Lucy. She's new, and dad wants me to talk to her about the way she dresses. He says it's distracting.
好吧,露西來了。她是新來的,爸爸想讓我跟她談談她的穿衣打扮。他說那令人分心。
Watch and learn. Lucy's about to get franaged.
學著點,露西就要被"朋理"了。(此處為自創詞)
Oh, good, it's a verb, too.
真棒,還能當動詞用吶。
Hey, Luce.
好啊,露西。
Oh, hi, Ms. Dunphy.
好啊,鄧菲女士。
Oh, no, come on. Please, my dad is Ms. Dunphy. I'm just Claire.
不,拜托,我爸爸才是鄧菲女士。我只是克萊爾。
So, listen, if you were looking for some clothes for work, Nordstrom's having a fabulous sale.
如果你想買一些上班時穿的衣服,諾德斯特姆在搞大減價呢。
I picked up this appropriate little number there.
我在那里選了這件得體的小碼衣服。
Well, I'll have to check that out.
我會去看看的。
Great. - Thanks.
真棒。-謝謝。