What's next? You gonna dress her in fishnets, put her in a window in Amsterdam? Just keep it casual!
下一步是什么,你要給她穿上網襪,把她放到阿姆斯特丹的櫥窗里嗎?隨意一點就好!
Oh, my god. You're such a slut. Oh, I love it.
天吶,你真是個蕩婦。我愛死了。
Nothing, I'm just taking my sister to a college interview at a coffee shop. I know, right?
沒什么,我只是帶我妹妹來咖啡店參加大學面試。我知道,不是嗎?
Oh, I totally forgot to tell you what happened last night.
我差點忘了告訴你昨晚發生的事了。
Lisa, Enzo, and I were at a bar in Echo Park, and Enzo was like, "My dream is to run the bases at Dodger Stadium." So I'm like, "Screw it, let's do it."
麗莎,恩佐和我在回音公園的一個酒吧,然后恩佐說,"我的夢想就是在道奇體育場跑壘"。于是我說"管他呢,我們這就去吧。"

So, Lisa tucks her hair up to a baseball cap, and we convince the grounds keeper that she's Justin Bieber and that "Justin" will take a picture with him.
麗莎把頭發卷到棒球帽里面,我們跟看場的人說她是賈斯汀·比伯,而那個賈斯汀會跟他合影。
And it worked! No, you shut up! That's not even the best part.
居然成功了!不,你閉嘴,這還不是最精彩的部分。
Enzo starts running the bases, and he whips his shirt off.
恩佐開始跑壘,他把衣服脫下來扔了出去。
And Lisa gets caught up in it and takes off her shirt, and the grounds keeper's like, "Whoa, you're not Justin Bieber."
衣服被麗莎接到了,然后她也脫了衣服,然后看場人就說,"你不是賈斯汀·比伯。"
So he starts chasing us around with a rake.
然后他就開始拿著靶子追我們。
I know! Oh, wait. Who is that? Denise? Put that dirty hooker on the phone.
我知道!等等,那是誰?丹尼絲嗎?讓那個婊子來接電話。
Hey, girl. Did I tell you what happened last night?
姐妹,我告訴你昨晚發生的事情了嗎?
So, Enzo said that his dream was to run the bases at Dodger Stadium, - and I was like, "Screw it, let's do it." - Oh, my god! Do you ever stop talking? !
恩佐說他的夢想就是在道奇體育場跑壘,-我說"管他呢 我們這就去吧" -老天吶!你的嘴就不能歇一會兒嗎?!
I am sitting here trying to mentally prepare for one of the most important moments of my life, so can you please just shut up?
我坐在這里試圖在精神上為我一生中最重要的時刻做準備,能不能麻煩你把嘴閉上?
I know, right? Ohh.
我知道,不是嗎。
All right, looks like they're finishing up. I should probably go in now.
好了,看起來他們要結束了。我現在應該進去了。
Ooh, tell her cute dress -- Nanette Lepore, fall collection.
告訴她裙子很可愛,公主娜娜的秋裝。
Great. I'll open with, "Cute dress." Cute dress.
好極了,我就用"可愛的裙子"開場。可愛的裙子。
Andy, 36 hours to the open house. You ready?
安迪,離開放日還有36小時。準備好了嗎?