I'm so sorry for wasting your time. This was a big mistake. I'm probably not Princeton material anyways.
很抱歉浪費了你的時間。我犯了個大錯。我也許不是上普林斯頓的料。
I mean, I spent most of last night in the back of a squad car.
我昨晚大部分時間都待在一部警察巡邏車后座。
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
Well, crazy story -- My friend Enzo's dream was to run the bases at Dodger stadium. And I was just like, "Screw it, let's do it."
瘋狂的故事...我朋友恩佐的夢想是在道奇體育場上跑壘。我說 "管他呢,我們這就去吧"。
Oh, by the way, cute dress. Is that a Nanette Lepore?
順便說一句,裙子很好看。是"公主娜娜"的嗎?
Oh, my God, yes. Good eye. So, what happened next?
是的,眼光不錯。然后呢?
Well, then my friend Lisa tucks her hair up into a baseball cap, and we convince the grounds keeper that she's Justin Bieber and that "Justin" will take a picture with him.
然后我朋友麗莎把頭發塞進棒球帽跟看場的人說她是賈斯汀·比伯,而這個賈斯汀愿意跟他合個影。
Oh, my God. You're so naughty. I love it.
天吶。你真淘氣,我喜歡。
You know it, slut. Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
你知道的,賤人。天吶,真抱歉。
Aww, you're cooking us a steak dinner -- how sweet.
晚餐你給我們做牛排嗎?太棒了。
Yeah, I came home from work early to cook us dinner. That's crazy. This is for Stella.
是啊,我提前下班回來做我們的晚餐。你瘋了嗎。這是給斯黛拉的。
Ay, Jay...-You don't know what I'm competing with over there.
杰...-你不知道我面臨多強的競爭對手。
Cameron's wooing her with belly rubs, jewelry, kisses on the mouth. I just want her to remember who loves her the most.
卡梅隆幫她按摩肚皮,買珠寶,親嘴嘴。我就想讓她記得誰最愛她。
I don't think Stella is ever going to forget how much you love her, no matter how much time she needs to stay with Mitch and Cam.
我不覺得斯黛拉會忘記你有多愛她,不管她跟米奇和小卡還要一同度過多少時間。
What are you talking about? She's coming home Friday.
你在說什么,她周五就回來。
That's the thing. Look. The rash is gone.
是這樣的。看。疹子沒了。
Well, we don't know that's Stella. A lot of things cause rashes. Maybe he's less stressed this week than last.
我們不能確定是不是因為斯黛拉。很多原因都會造成疹子。說不定他只是沒有上周那么大壓力了。
What's going on?
發生什么事了?
We have to get rid of Stella.
我們得送走斯黛拉。
Slow down. We haven't decided anything yet.
等等,我們還沒作出決定呢。
Yes, we have. It's what's best for Joe.
我們決定好了,這是對喬最好的。
And for whatever it's worth, my eyes have stopped itching, I can taste my food, and I have more energy.
而且值得一提,我的眼睛也不癢了,我能嘗出食物的味兒,也更有精神了。
You took a three-hour nap yesterday.
你昨天打了三個小時的盹。