Hey, dad, check out this video. It's a teacup pig playing a piano.
老爸,來看這個視頻。一頭茶杯豬在彈鋼琴。
I saw that. Andy sent it to me.
我看過了,安迪給我發的。
Unbelievable.
不可思議。
That's what I thought, but then Andy and I did some digging. It turns out pigs are crazy musical.
我開始也這么想,不過我們后來做了調查。原來豬超有音樂天賦。
Good ol' Andy.
又是安迪。
Is something up, buddy?
有什么問題嗎,伙計?
I said "no" one time.
我就拒絕了你一次。
And suddenly it's all "Andy this" and "Andy that."
結果現在你說的都是安迪怎么怎么樣。
Well, I didn't mean anything by it. It just seemed like you needed some space, so I gave it to you.I get it.
我沒別的意思。你看上去需要一點個人空間,所以我給你空間。我懂的。
You're at that age when you want to separate.
你到了想獨立自主的年紀。
Yeah, I separate from you, not the other way around.
是我從你那獨立出來,而不是反過來。
Maybe I don't want to do dumb stuff with you all the time, but that doesn't mean you get to replace me.
也許我不想老跟著你做一些傻事,可是這不代表你能找人取代我。
What? Are you kidding me? I could never replace you. If it were up to me, we'd do everything together.
什么?你開玩笑嗎?我永遠不可能找人取代你。如果我來決定,我們會一起做所有的事。
Really?
真的嗎?
Yeah, I'd go to college with you. We'd-we'd be roommates. We'd try to join a frat.
我會跟你一起讀大學。我們可以當室友,一起進兄弟會。
None of them would take us. We'd start our own. Oh, my God. That sounds amazing.
沒有一個兄弟會愿意要我們。我們自己辦一個。天吶,聽起來太棒了。
Why wouldn't they take us?
為什么沒人要我們?
Well, yeah, they'd take me, but I'd be like, "No way, Bradley, not without my little pal, here."
他們肯定會要我,但我會說,想都別想,布拉德利,沒有我的小伙伴我是不會來的。
I have mixed feelings about that, dad.
關于這個,我心情有點復雜。
Do you have mixed feelings about a hug?
你對一個擁抱也會心情復雜嗎?
Yes.
會。
Well, I need one, so I guess I'm gonna go hug Andy.
我需要個擁抱,那我去擁抱安迪了。
Fine.
好吧。
Hey, Judy, that was a hilarious e-mail. Pickles are better than men. Did you get that? It was so--
朱迪,那封郵件太好笑了。酸黃瓜比男人更好用。你懂嗎?太好笑了...
Have you done any work since you came here?
你來這之后有干活嗎?
I'm working the room. There he is. Sport coat.
我在調動工作氣氛。看,運動裝帥哥。
Sport coat?
運動裝?