I can't believe these idiots think you're funny.
真不敢相信,這些白癡居然覺得你幽默。
Okay. You know, I have a theory why people here don't like you.
說起來,我有個理論是關于為何這里的人不喜歡你。
I know why they don't like me. It's cause dad makes me do all his dirty work.
我知道他們?yōu)楹尾幌矚g我。因為老爸把得罪人的活都扔給我了。
Look at this list of people I'm supposed to reprimand today.
看看我今天要訓斥多少人。
Let's see here. Well, he does have a point, Glen does smell.
來看看。他確實是對的,格倫有體臭。
I'm gonna start with Lucy. Lucy, the last person who likes me.
我要先從露西開始。露西,唯一喜歡我的人。
Oh, it's okay.
沒關系的。
Hey, Luce.
露西。
Hey, Claire. I got you one of those cookies that you like.
克萊爾,我給你留了你喜歡的餅干。
Oh, don't make this harder than it has to be.
別讓我更加不忍心開口。
Is there something wrong? - Yes. It's not easy for me to discuss, but--
出什么事了嗎?-的確有事。開口說這個很難,不過...
Claire, I got this. It's my complaint. I got it. Lucy...you're at work, so please dress like it. These "Tops" that you wear are completely inappropriate.
克萊爾,我來吧。畢竟是我的投訴,我來。露西你是在上班,所以請穿得像上班。你穿的這些上衣完全不得體。
Sorry to offend you.
抱歉冒犯到你了。
You know what? While I'm at it, Glen, shower more often.
你知道嗎?反正都要說的,格倫,你得勤洗澡。
Chuck, stop using "Reply all." A-and, Doris, no one cares about what you dreamt about last night.
查克,別再隨便用"回復給所有人"。還有多莉絲,沒人在乎你昨晚都夢到了什么。
Let's keep in mind this is a place of business, folks, all right?
大家都記住了,這里是工作場所,明白了嗎?
This feels good.
感覺真好。
Is there a Carl? !
有沒有人叫卡爾?!
Lawyers. Am I right, sport coat?
律師啊。我說得沒錯吧,運動裝?
That's not sport coat.
那不是他。
I'm home.
我回家了。
Oh, hi. How are you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣?
I'll be fine.
我會沒事的。
Oh, Jay, I'm so proud of you. You made a sacrifice today. You did the right thing for your son. Look how happy he is.
杰,我真為你驕傲。今天你做出了犧牲。為了自己的兒子,你做了正確的選擇。看他有多開心。
I guess. Wait a minute. What's that on his neck? - What?
可能吧。等等。他脖子上是什么?-什么?